PDA

View Full Version : Good WAHM diaper, Like a BG one size, but snaps? (Larissa?)

Gentle Journey
10-04-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm hoping Larissa cause her diapers are awesome! But JIC, anyone know of a WAHM diaper that's pretty much like BG's, but with snaps. Suede cloth, PUL, one size, non leaking :)

TuneMyHeart
10-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Have you used Haute Pockets? We like them a lot.

http://nickisdiapers.com/catalog.php?category=254

Gentle Journey
10-04-2007, 06:14 PM
I have one. The one I have is velcro and fleece lined though. I'm really looking for snaps and suede as I find it keeps the bum much drier and keeps it on. Velcro is taken off instantly.

2sunshines
10-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Haute comes with snaps too. :yes

Gentle Journey
10-04-2007, 06:38 PM
The suede is a big deal to me too. I know I'm being picky, lol. I just know exactly what i want :grin

2sunshines
10-04-2007, 06:55 PM
It's good to know exactly what you want.

I know that one-size pocket diapers are popping up all over the place. Not sure which are fleece and which are suedecloth (I don't like pockets myself so I don't really pay attention), but I will be on the look out for you. :yes

Gentle Journey
10-04-2007, 07:07 PM
It's good to know exactly what you want.

I know that one-size pocket diapers are popping up all over the place. Not sure which are fleece and which are suedecloth (I don't like pockets myself so I don't really pay attention), but I will be on the look out for you. :yes

Thanks :heart I'm planning on buying in Feb-March...I got time to look around

Naked Camper
10-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Sara - I have a snap press and can make you some dipes like the bG. If you want to talk further about it PM me. :grin

TestifyToLove
10-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Muttagins have snaps and OS options. Blueberry does as well. Mutts are WAHM. Goodmama also have snaps and OS options.

Those are what I can think off the top of my head. But, I'm sure there are more.

Gentle Journey
10-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Muttagins have snaps and OS options. Blueberry does as well. Mutts are WAHM. Goodmama also have snaps and OS options.

Those are what I can think off the top of my head. But, I'm sure there are more.

Thanks!

blessedwithboys
10-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Baby Kanga's are one size w/ snaps too, as are Mommy's Touch (though both are fleece, not suede cloth). I have both and like both- the MT a tad bit better than the BK's. I think they're both pretty nice- and would be worth trying one out to see how you like them. Any dipe you get I'd recommend trying just one on your dd before you buy a bunch for baby, ecspecially since you want them to be like BG (which is hard to live up to! :giggle).

singbanshee
10-06-2007, 11:31 AM
I've got tiny tush one sizes that have snaps...