PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Pocket Change diapers?

Naked Camper
10-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Anyone tried these? How do they compare to bG?
http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/store/pocketchangediapers.html

blessedwithboys
10-04-2007, 09:37 AM
I have 2 pocket change seconds (flaws in the rounding of the tabs). I've got a small and a medium (ds is in the medium). I absolutely *love* the inserts they come with. The microfiber one is great, and the hemp is the softest hemp I've ever touched- we actually used the hemp inserts for burp rags b/c they were nice against his face. I really like the diaper overall- not having to pull out the insert is pretty cool. However, (says the owner of 24 bg pockets! :O) I'd take a BG any day over a PC. There was just a shorter window where they fit ds "perfectly". :shrug I'd totally buy more PC if they had a seconds sale at Montana's Diaper Store again. However, if you're paying full price for first quality I think the money is better spent on a BG.

Naked Camper
10-04-2007, 09:49 AM
hmm...that's good to know. I just really like the idea that you don't have to pull out the inserts prior to wash. Maybe I'll register for bG and then design my own made-at-home dipes like the pocket change dipes :think

I have a snap press, do you think it's possible to add in the sizing snaps on the medium PC dipes to make them like the bG?

blessedwithboys
10-04-2007, 11:14 AM
It might affect the pocket opening at the top... :think, but maybe not since it's elasticized? It'd be worth a try! :yes Keep an eye out for the seconds sales at MT Diaper Store- very good prices!

blessedwithboys
10-12-2007, 06:18 AM
Hey, I don't know why I forgot to mention this before! Mommy's Touch now comes as Easy Clean *(I think that's their standard now- they don't make the old style anymore). So, it's a one size, with a pass through pocket like Pocket Change. :yes I've got two Mommy's Touch dipes and I like them a lot! :dance Kelly's Closet has them and I believe she has a "registry" on her site!

Naked Camper
10-12-2007, 06:24 AM
thanks,
I'll check them out :)