PDA

View Full Version : What!?! She slept for longer than two hours!?!?

WI Mama05
10-02-2007, 05:29 AM
Seriously, my 18 month old has been a night-nursing :bag nightmare. :blush She is an every 45 minute, at least two hour, all night long nurser.

We were out of town the last 5 days and, of course, she usually wants to nurse MORE when we're away from home. The first night she was constant. The next night, a bit better, the THIRD night, I noticed she only woke maybe 3-4 times and the fourth night it was only like TWO!

We got home yesterday and last night was my first night in our bed since Wednesday last week. She went to sleep at 7:30. Woke to nurse around 10 (I *think* because my older DD heard daddy come home and was running around downstairs :no and her footsteps sound like cement hitting cement!). THEN I dont' remember her waking again until.........

WAIT FOR IT!............. :cool

4:00 AM!!!!!!! (Those of you with frequent night-nursers can relate to my excitement! :lol) :jawdrop The last time she went this long without waking to nurse she was probably four months old. I am NOT kidding :yes2. My one breast was so full I was wishing her awake :giggle.

She woke again at 5:30 when my alarm went off and I'm just hearing her again now. :jawdrop

WOW! Now I'm becoming wishy washy about night weaning. I'm gonna work on it though. I don't care if she wakes at 4 to nurse as long as I can get a 6 hr stretch of sleep like that somewhere! :rockon

YA HOO! Maybe she's doing it on her own!!!! :dance

klpmommy
10-02-2007, 06:08 AM
:hug It has to happen sometime!!!! :woohoo