PDA

View Full Version : Nighttime training pants

doubleblessings
09-25-2007, 11:23 AM
DC are potty trained now, but DD has still been wearing her FuzzyBunz at night. We told her if she stayed dry 3 nights in a row that she could wear her underwear at night. She was dry 3 nights (waking to pee, but making it to the potty - with my help). So Sunday night she wore underwear with no problem. Last night she pee'd in the bed. I was laying down with them and so I had to change my clothes, hers and the sheets on both beds (she and DS's bed are in an L and she was on both). I don't really want to put her in the FB at night, because I think it keeps her too dry (same problem with sposies-pullups), but I want to have an option to underwear.

Any suggestions for cloth training pants. My preference would be something that she can pull off and on for night time potty trips. Tonight I am going to use regular training pants (wee essentials - more absorbant than the gerbers we have, but not really absorbant enough I don't think - if she pee's in them without a cover there is usually a puddle) with a vinyl pull on cover.

inesperada
09-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Happy Heiny's makes pocket trainers that I've heard good things about.

http://www.babyhopesclothdiapers.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=TrainingPants