PDA

View Full Version : I wrote a letter- ugh!

Irene
08-30-2007, 04:05 PM
I was listening to the morning show this morning and they were totally slamming EC. It was aweful. Not a nice way to wake up in the morning. I got up, wrote an email and sent it. I asked them to not use my email on the air, but now I am sick to my stomach thinking they might use it anyway, or make fun of me :( :nails Its a national program too. This happened to me when I was first married, I called in to a Christian show to ask a question, and I thought they were being nice to extend the time, I didnt realize they were still recording, but then 2 years later :jawdrop I heard my voice on the radio. I was so embarrassed, especially since everyone at church listened to this program and asked me about it later :doh :blush

Oh well, i asked for it by sending the letter didn't I :blush I shouldn't do these things first thing in the morning :bag Oh, and, I have no way of listening to it, because it starts like 4 am my time. Maybe thats a good thing, so I don't have to listen to myself be humiliated :blush oh dear :nails

Oh I know, everyone write letters really quick so I wont be the lone letter writer :shifty

2sunshines
08-30-2007, 07:28 PM
:hug2 I'm sure you did fine. :yes Good for you for being proactive and taking a stand.

milkmommy
08-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Well as someone who a year or so ago was soo utterly turned off by EC because seh clearly didn't understand what the concept really meant I think its great you spoke up.

Deanna