PDA

View Full Version : Swaddlebees compared to FB in Size/Fit

illinoismommy
08-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I see Swaddlebees is upgrading to a 17.95 version, and I want to buy while I can still get the old version for 14.95 -- I can't afford to buy the 17.95 FBs either which is what I have always used..... SOOO....

what I need are more Fuzzi Bunz Petit Toddler. How would a Large Swaddlebee compare to that?

Mama Rophe
08-27-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm not sure, but I thought I'd bump this for you in case someone has the answer.

BeckaBlue
08-29-2007, 06:50 AM
not really sure about the large compared to petite...i have small fb and sm sb and the sb is quite a bit smaller than the fb though...so my guess is a lg sb would fit about like a pt fb...but since ive never actually seen em, dont take my word for it ;)

abbzchld
08-29-2007, 06:53 AM
Every swaddlebee I've tried has run small. Significantly small. But they do have a good bit of stretch to them so I've always been able to make the size I ordered work even if it looked impossible. :nails

2sunshines
08-29-2007, 06:58 AM
I've never tried a swaddlebees pocket, but I know a few moms on here have, so hopefully one of them will see this and answer.

I have used a blueberry diaper, which is made by swaddlebees, and they do run small, so I'd probably size up if you're in between sizes...

The only other difference I know between the fb and the sb is that the sb is much narrower through the crotch.

illinoismommy
08-29-2007, 07:01 AM
I know what the smalls compare like because I have used both, but I just don't know about the larges and what if they are like the large fuzzi bunz that never fit .... they dont have a petit toddler size :nails

abbzchld
08-29-2007, 07:33 AM
Ok, for you...and only for you :kiss...I dug to the bottom of my ammonia pit and found my large sb (which was, of course, at the bottom of the stack). It is pretty small, IMO. It is pretty snug on my petite 19 month old. She is about 27 lbs and slender. I only use it around the house.

If you have time to wait, I would be more than happy to pass my sb along to you. After I wash it, certainly. :giggle Today is laundry day and I could get it in the mail this afternoon. Pm me if you want.

Personally, I hate swaddlebees. And I'm a pocket dipe fan. Dipe loves/hates are so personal, though.