PDA

View Full Version : hemp recommendation needed

lmgeenw
08-23-2007, 12:19 PM
I have some little beetle lights and I love them because they are super trim and seem to absorb even more than my kissaluvs. However, the legs are not snug enough and the poop goes right out them. It isn't a size issue. The legs just aren't stretchy.

Can anyone recommend any hemp diapers that have better leg holes? I really like the fit of Motherease Sandy's, but would like to try something with hemp.

brandi
08-23-2007, 01:00 PM
I can't think of any of anyone that makes them off the top of my head (it's been a LONG day). I would do an internet search and see what you come up with then.
:heart

2sunshines
08-23-2007, 01:17 PM
My little beatles are pretty snug around the legs... :scratch Is it possible that yours are just stretched out (you got them used right?)?

I'll look around to see what I can find in hemp. One thing to keep in mind is that hemp takes longer to dry too. My little beatles is always the last of my fitteds to be dry. But I do like the absorbency of it. Though I can't say that it's really more absorbent than some of my other fitteds.

Kissaluvs are about the bottom of absorbency. They are easy and soft but not really very absorbent at all.

lmgeenw
08-23-2007, 01:41 PM
My little beatles are pretty snug around the legs... :scratch Is it possible that yours are just stretched out (you got them used right?)?

I'll look around to see what I can find in hemp. One thing to keep in mind is that hemp takes longer to dry too. My little beatles is always the last of my fitteds to be dry. But I do like the absorbency of it. Though I can't say that it's really more absorbent than some of my other fitteds.

Kissaluvs are about the bottom of absorbency. They are easy and soft but not really very absorbent at all.

It could be that they are stretched out. The person I got them from could have gotten them used also. I have no idea.

I did a search for hemp and Swaddlebees has one (hemp), but those look so narrow in the crotch. I found some one size, but those are usually too bulky on a small baby. Sugarpeas has one, but it has microfleece and I dont' like that. Okay, I am probably just WAY too picky. Maybe I just need to make my own. :giggle

My Little Beetles are the first to dry right now, but I have them in with kissaluvs and those take forever. Maybe it isn't the hemp that is absorbant. Maybe it is just that the kissaluvs are not great. :shrug

2sunshines
08-23-2007, 01:48 PM
You will have to come and visit one day and I can show you my diaper stash. It will at least give you a feel for a few of the options out there.