PDA

View Full Version : I have a friend IRL who CD!!!

CapeTownMommy
08-20-2007, 05:54 AM
Visited a friend who recently gave birth on Saturday - her little man is 5 weeks old now. Anyway, somewhere in the conversation I said "I should show you dd's diapers", meaning to start my sales pitch on cloth. And it turns out they're doing cloth too! :jawdrop Or at least, they're going to start. Her baby was premature so he's been wearing preemie disposables up to now, the regular newborn sposies only started fitting him now so now they're going to start with nb size cloth. She showed me her stash (fitteds & covers) and it was just soooooo cool! :rockon

TestifyToLove
08-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I loan out a lot of diapers that way. :giggle

Right now, my fitted newborns are with a GCMer waiting for an October delivery and my infant pfs are with a friend in Nebraska who just had her baby.

And, I feel the need to add that said GCMer and her Dh came to dinner a few weeks ago and both started questioning Dh and I about dd's wool covers. Yes, her DH was checking out my wool stash and they were trying to decide if they like it.

Although, I did offer to make her a pair of dark grey and dark purple newborn pants and her DH jumped with the emphatic edict that purple would NOT grace the bum of any of his boys! (I think she liked the yarn personally :D )

2sunshines
08-20-2007, 10:38 AM
:rockon