PDA

View Full Version : I need some large covers

TuneMyHeart
08-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm having a hard time deciding what to buy. :think Ellie's just about outgrown her medium covers. We use mostly BSWW, but I also have an Imse Vimse and a Wonderwrap (which I love). But I'd really like to find something affordable that doesn't have velcro because Ellie loves to take the covers off. I also want these covers to fit till she's out of diapers.

I could just buy a few wonderwraps because they're one-size, but they're velcro. I was thinking about trying a Staccinator, but they're kind of expensive. l'm also interested in trying a Thirsties cover, but they're velcro too. Should I just give up on non-velcro covers? I do have some wool, but we only use it at home because of compression leaks. I also have trouble getting pre-folds to stay snappied under wool.

:help I'm not sure what to do. We use most pre-folds and fitteds, so I need several covers. I save the pockets for when we're out. ;)

doubleblessings
08-13-2007, 10:28 AM
I don't know if you were looking for used stuff or just advice. I have 3 large BSWW and 1 Medium Stacinator Stretch cover (it is a similar size to the large SWW). PM me if you are intrested.

BeckaBlue
08-13-2007, 01:34 PM
maybe motherease? they're airflow covers are snaps...im blanking on others

HollyS
08-13-2007, 04:08 PM
If you like BSWW, I've seen a Bummis Snap one for around the same price. I know they have them at Cottonbabies.

Rabbit
08-13-2007, 04:10 PM
I've starting putting all of Simon's covers on backwards, to keep his little fingers off the velcro. As a bonus, he never gets those little prickly velcro chafe marks on his tummy anymore.

zak
08-13-2007, 04:12 PM
I LOVE my MEAF large covers! :heart I got them 2nd hand from a GCMer and they worked great! I used them from the time J was about 11 months old until he PT'd around 25 months. :)