PDA

View Full Version : so there was a playgroup meetup yesterday

BeckaBlue
08-12-2007, 09:02 PM
been a part of the playgroup for awhile (though meetup.com) but ddn't really hit it off with anyone, and hadnt been in months. went to one yesterday. it was a pool party...so there was a mama there getting her ds ready to go into the pool and he was wearing cloth! and we did a bunch of gabbing about it :giggle then another mama who was there (who's due only a couple days after me!) joined in the cloth discussion, she was semi-considering it (already had some fitteds/covers) but is now sure she wants to do it atleast pt :tu the other first mom was well stocked with her dipes so she was able to show them to the 2nd (and she had some i hadn't seen irl before too :smile)
i told my dad, and his response was basically 'so?' :rolleyes2 if he only knew!
but in all my time here ive met ONE other mom who used/uses cloth, to meet TWO in a group of 7 other moms was just cool!

Close2MyHeart
08-13-2007, 04:48 AM
:tu

IslandHome
08-13-2007, 05:09 AM
It's always great meeting other cloth mums! I think that's just because there's so few of them... Great that you could both encourage someone else to give it a go as well!! :rockon

zak
08-13-2007, 06:05 PM
:cool

Grover
08-14-2007, 07:06 AM
It's always great meeting other cloth mums! I think that's just because there's so few of them... Great that you could both encourage someone else to give it a go as well!! :rockon

:yes :rockon