PDA

View Full Version : LOL well she "obeyed"

milkmommy
08-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Cecilias been endlessly asking for snacks something she does when ever DH is out of town. :shrug SO I finially told her if my snswer is going to be no don't ask. :shifty So she comes leans over to my ear to whisper her "request" and goes. MMMMMMMMMM :giggle and then just this huge SMILE and and says out loud. See mommy I didn't ask for more food!!!! :hunh :lol

Deanna

4thekids
08-12-2007, 07:27 PM
:giggle

marathonmom
08-12-2007, 07:30 PM
:haha

ArmsOfLove
08-12-2007, 08:28 PM
too smart for her own good ;)

poleidopy
08-12-2007, 08:34 PM
:giggle

too smart for her own good ;)
ANd speaking of that (lemme hijack for just a sec) Today we were getting DS ready for bed and DH asked me to get DS's Benadryl. HE started wailing "NO!! I DON'T WANT ANY BENADRYLl!!!!" SO I said "OK, How about some water? "NOOOO!" "How about some orange juice in a special little cup?" He said OK. SO I measured the Benadryl, then added OJ to the little medicine cup, making sure he only saw me put the OJ in, not the medicine. DH and I made up some silly story about how DS was an Elf and had to drink out of a special little tiny elf cup. HE drank it really fast, smacked his lips and said "Ahhh. Thanks for the Benadryl, Mommy!" :laughtears

It's amazing how smart they are. :yes

morninglory
08-12-2007, 08:40 PM
hahahahahaha :lol

milkmommy
08-12-2007, 08:44 PM
:giggle and you thought you were being creative :P~

Deanna