PDA

View Full Version : oohhhh ohhhh what do I want?-its nearly shopping time

Grover
07-31-2007, 08:26 AM
Stanley has nearly outgrown his medium fitteds,now I have spent all day window shopping online,do I want fuzzibunz or swaddlebees.If fb do i get larg or medium and ohh have you seen the zoo print?Do i get hemp inserts or micro terry?Do i just get more fitteds or onesize bamboo from mother ease,I think we need a babybehinds bamboo? is that right TTL? for night times, aacck im getting lost and I have been CDing on and off for 18 years :jawdrop

Moon
07-31-2007, 08:53 AM
:lol

The only one I can help with is FB and SB larges are not the same size. SB run small, FB run big. My now 3.5yo wore L FB when he wore XL in other stuff.

After reading your post, I suggest some more fitteds, and some more pockets. 2 dozen fitteds, 1 dozen AIOs, and 2-3 night worthy set ups, are my ideal stash for that age.

2sunshines
07-31-2007, 09:35 PM
I love shopping. I can't do it right now (lack of funds) so I'm always game for shopping vicariously through someone else. :yes

Personally, I'd get some fitteds with some delicious wool covers. My fave fitteds are dream eze. I also like cuddlebug cloth (really cute designs and pretty inexpensive).

And wool, well, the choices are unlimited and definitely drool worthy. :yes

Grover
08-03-2007, 02:01 AM
So some medium fuzzibunz would work for a six month chunky monkey then?.Do FB have hemp inserts ,i can only find those micro ones?

2sunshines
08-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Yep, medium fb should work fine.

When I used fb, I used hemp inserts. I bought joeybunz inserts and they worked well. :yes

Grover
08-06-2007, 07:09 AM
okay so it will be some fuzzibunz medium with hemp inserts,I want to try a baby beehind bamboo,I odered a sugarplum night time,I hope it works like the bamboo sugarplums I used to have.Im tempted by the ME bamboo but I dont like poppers touching the skin :shifty.
Iwill look up dreameze,what is it you love about then 2sunshines?

:lol

After reading your post, I suggest some more fitteds, and some more pockets. 2 dozen fitteds, 1 dozen AIOs, and 2-3 night worthy set ups, are my ideal stash for that age.

I would love that many,but only have about a dozen fitteds medium fitteds,6 medium AIO's and currently not a great night time set up I think because I knew he was outgrowing everything so fast I couldnt justify getting more in medium but I am hoping larges will last him alot longer so can justify buying more

2sunshines
08-06-2007, 07:27 AM
Iwill look up dreameze,what is it you love about then 2sunshines?

I love my dream eze because they are such a great fit. Trim, yet very absorbent. Plus, they are all organic cotton. They have two partly sewn in soakers so they are very absorbent yet dry quickly. And they are cute.

I got all mine as seconds, so they were less than retail.