PDA

View Full Version : how to do this

Joesmomma
07-30-2007, 11:07 AM
so I am sleeping with Elizabeth and she likes to be swaddled, and sleeps best on my arm. I use a blanket at night and am finding or thinking that she is too hot, I have her in cotton pjs, then a thin blanket for the swaddle and then my blankets that I try to keep below her butt. She wakes up or when I change her sometimes I have to take her pjs off as she is so sweaty. What should I eliminate? I thought of having her sleep without pjs but there are times during the night that she wants out of the swaddle and I worry that she will then be cold and don't want to wake her by putting on pjs then. She also wakes up wioth a stinky head in the morning from sleeping on my arm and sweating from our heat toegher. Both my other kids weren't swaddled as they ddin't like it. She is 3 weeks old
THanks
I need to post on here more but there are days taht I can't even turn the computer on for lack of time.
Therese

Close2MyHeart
07-31-2007, 05:31 AM
I think I'd put her in a onsie or just a diaper. Then swaddle her w/ a thin blanket like you do :) Then probably just the sheet on our bed instead of blankets on her.

I need to post on here more but there are days taht I can't even turn the computer on for lack of time.
Therese

:yes I understand that. :hug