PDA

View Full Version : Nighttime system?

BearyBlessed
07-21-2007, 06:44 AM
What do you use for nights? I'm thinking I need to start finding something for them.
I know TTL loves the BBH bamboo. I'm not too into pockets, but bamboo intrigues me. What does everyone else like?

2sunshines
07-22-2007, 08:19 PM
I think the baby behinds diaper that TTL uses is a fitted, not a pocket.

I use a premium prefold with a doubler or an infant prefold trifolded. Covered with wool. Wool is absolutely the key to the success of any nighttime system imo. :yes

RosalieMarie
07-23-2007, 11:57 AM
We're currently using day to night AIOs from www.mypreciousbabybyapril.com. We've never had any leaks at all until recently. Lily has started peeing SO much at night, and we've had these dipes for over a year now, and wash them a few times a week, so the hemp soakers are starting to break down.

I'm waiting on some super night time fitteds from www.lucyshopechest.com that we'll use with the covers we're currently using from our MPPBA AIOs. (They aren't really AIOs, it's a cover with a lay in soaker.)

Moon
07-23-2007, 05:26 PM
For my heaviest wetter, all hemp fitteds, with a hemp pocket stuffer or two as the doubler, with a sturdy wool soaker or longies for a cover, was the only thing that would tide him through.

My current diaperling can go to bed in just about anything, she rarely pees at night. (22 months old) Before that phenomenon happened, she wore her beefiest organic cotton fitteds with an Under the Nile doubler in it, under wool.

TestifyToLove
07-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Baby BeeHinds are a one size fitted diaper, not a pocket. El can't do pockets for nighttime. Doesn't matter which we use, nor what we stuff in it, she leaks through.

Right now, I have 3 diapers. My BBH is only one of those. The other is a BG bamboo fitted which I have to add a hemp doubler and a microfiber insert to be enough to keep her dry. The third is an old, old style FB. I can stuff that with a Premium pf tri-folded and then halved again. It will leak, but if I put it under a nighttime cover, it won't leak so much that it doesn't work.

Until last week, I put these under a Stacinator Deluxe Fleece cover. It worked but made massive bubble butt. Now, I put wool over it, less bulk and we're good to go.