PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on fuzzi bunz

2sunshines
07-19-2007, 01:13 PM
I don't use fb, but I saw this on another board. Seems like a super deal. 30% off fuzzi bunz plus free shipping. Looks like you can get a diaper with an insert for $12.57 shipped (only certain colours are included in this sale). I know there are a bunch of moms looking into buying fb right now so I thought I'd pass this deal on.

http://www.ittybittybabybunz.com/

expatmom
07-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks!

Can anyone give me firsthand experience on the difference between petites and larges?

illinoismommy
07-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks!

Can anyone give me firsthand experience on the difference between petites and larges?

Yes, the petits are much smaller than the larges. By the time my son potty trained at 2 1/2 he STILL DID NOT FIT THE LARGES .... he is a kind of thin little guy, but not that small and certainly taller than average .... The leg holes on the larges are just massive.... the petits are bigger than the mediums in the rise but use the same inserts

Thanks for telling about the sale, I need some more in petit toddler size but we can't buy now.... hope it comes around again !

2sunshines
07-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Just got back from the weekend. Hope you snatched some of the deal.

I agree with Janet that the larges are HUGE! Seriously. They never fit my kids. We went with petite through potty training. :yes

Firebird Rising
07-22-2007, 10:41 PM
I was wondering about the large sizing. DS is a big kid, but not chubby at all and the larges poof a TON all over the place, po*p leaks out the legs and they just don't even start to fit at all on the tightest snaps. His mediums, however, they fit GREAT still and he's almost 30 lbs. I may check into the petites, although he really isn't petite at all.

Jen D.

2sunshines
07-23-2007, 07:22 AM
The petites are essentially a medium with a larger rise. They were the size that fit my kids the absolute longest.

illinoismommy
07-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Yes we had some turds on the living room floor when I would try to get the Larges on DS ... they would just roll out the leg holes .... :sick

Blue Aurora
07-23-2007, 10:07 AM
:rockon

I got 4 petites for under 40.00 b/c I got the colors that were already marked down. That's awesome!

Firebird Rising
07-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Yes we had some turds on the living room floor when I would try to get the Larges on DS ... they would just roll out the leg holes .... :sick

we had that last week too

jen

milkdud
07-24-2007, 07:24 PM
I must have the only Shrek sized toddler where the larges fit him wonderfully at 2 y/o. :giggle

bostonsmama
07-26-2007, 07:24 AM
I must have the only Shrek sized toddler where the larges fit him wonderfully at 2 y/o. :giggle

:no my ds wore larges from about 6 months (cross-snapped) until 2yo :tu he was chubby, but they certainly didnt seem huge to me, lol :shrug

BeckaBlue
07-26-2007, 02:22 PM
my dd2 wore larges (AND extra-large fb's!!!) from 2.5 (when she started back in cd's) till she pl'ed, she even had an extra-extra-large fuzzibunz that fit just a little bit big! (larges were a little tight, but not so tight that they didn't work well)
my ds though.... :no large fb's still wouldn't really fit him, but we still used them for him on the tightest setting which worked well enough for the 10min he'd be in them (just long enough to poo) mediums fit him best though, he's got a fairly small rise so the pt just came up too high on his back that it folded at the top, but still very useable!