PDA

View Full Version : Fun covers

BearyBlessed
07-19-2007, 10:20 AM
What covers do you like that have fun prints and stuff?

2sunshines
07-19-2007, 10:22 AM
I've heard great things about Thirsties covers and am planning to buy one when I have enough paypal. They come in tons of colours.

I like bummis super whisper wrap. Though I admit that their print choices are limited.

And of course wool. :yes Comes in many colours and designs. :heart

Grover
07-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Ilike the ME designs on their pul wraps.Asia is my current fave

BearyBlessed
07-19-2007, 11:23 AM
I like the Thirsties too. They seem to fit well and I do like the color selection. I just wish they had some fun prints.

I didn't like how the BSWW fit. They didn't seem to go around the whole diaper for me. I like the gussets (?) better. I think that's what they are called. The extra bit of fabric around the thighs. I do like a couple of their prints, though.

jennyjq8
07-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I really like the prints on the Blue Penguin snap-on-pull-off covers. We have a cute green froggy one and a dark blue baseball print. I love how the fit my DS. They snap on the waist and thigh which is great for my skinny-legged boy. :lol

But my main complaint with them is that they are nylon, not PUL. So the inside gets damp pretty easily (no leaks though), and the smells tend to stick. :sick So I feel like I have to swap out the cover sooner than with my PUL ones.

Shipping is free on the Blue Penguin site though.