PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Tush pf's

BearyBlessed
07-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Are these similar to Thirsties? The pics used in all the sites seem the same. I know, that's a weird thing to ask about.

2sunshines
07-18-2007, 12:15 PM
I've never used tiny tush prefolds so I'm not sure of the answer...

from what I've read, the best prefolds out there are from www.greenmountaindiapers.com I just got my first order of prefolds from her today (a few seconds ago actually) so I can give you a review later.

2sunshines
07-18-2007, 12:58 PM
I just found this site a few minutes ago: http://www.babyhopesclothdiapers.com/Store/Default.asp

She is offering free shipping on everything, which is a killer deal when it comes to prefolds (because they are so darn heavy to ship). She has unbleached dsq chinese prefolds.

singbanshee
07-18-2007, 01:31 PM
yes they are from the same manufacturer...I offer free shipping over $45.00 for what it's worth :heart

BearyBlessed
07-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Thank you 2sunshines for the site. I will check it out.

singbanshee, it was actually your site that got me thinking about it. :rockon I just may make an order soon. Though, there's a co-op going on for tiny tush on another site that I'm looking into. :shifty :duck

2sunshines
07-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Though, there's a co-op going on for tiny tush on another site that I'm looking into.

No tomato throwing here. You gotta go with the best deal. :rockon I looked into a few coops when I was shopping for prefolds and one thing to keep in mind is the shipping costs. Prefolds are HEAVY. Depending on how big of a discount you're getting, sometimes the shipping costs of getting the diapers from the coop organizer to you takes up the savings. :shrug At least that's what I found. But I only looked into one coop so I don't pretend by any means to actually know much. :giggle

singbanshee
07-18-2007, 02:46 PM
as usual 2sunshines dead right :yes2....the shipping will kill ya. I basically make almost no money on them because of that :sick