PDA

View Full Version : Hey TTL-are your night dipes still working out?

JJsMom
07-16-2007, 08:21 PM
I am considering getting those bamboo diapers but now that you've had them, how are they working? I am about to go all cloth! :jawdrop I just started putting her in cloth to go out but now I want to try night time. :yes
So? :poke

hurdy
07-16-2007, 08:25 PM
:popcorn

TestifyToLove
07-16-2007, 09:19 PM
I only have one still! Almost everyone in the US is sold out of everything but pink in Bamboo and Dh forbad me from buying 6 pink and putting the 6 yo boy in them!

My ONE diaper is AWESOME. Dh will happily put her in it everytime its there at nighttime. I have 2 back-up nighttime diapers which work marginally well but nothing like this one and are extremely bulky. If those are DH's only options, he will find my hidden sposie stash every single time.

We LOVE this diaper. Its still soft. Its still absorbant. And, she's sleeping with it on her bottom as I type! It still rarely gets soaked all the way through to the outside at night with her. If she nurses all night, then it soaks through to the outside of the diaper, but only in the wet zone. And, trust me, she's not peeing less than she was. If anything, she's peeing more.

Yup, still love the diaper. Waiting until the end of the month when the new shipment comes into the US and I can order 6 and get rid of everything else for nighttime use!

JJsMom
07-17-2007, 07:27 AM
Thanks. :hug Did you get the covers too? I have one cover (that someone else is using right now) so I would need covers. I thought about buying two dipes and two covers, but wow :jawdrop that would be over $60!
BTW, I clicked on that link you gave in your post about them and it says they have 10 blue in stock.

TestifyToLove
07-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Are you sure they are the bamboo? Last time I checked it was just pink. No, I didn't get the covers. Right now, I'm using Stacinator Deluxe fleece covers. I have wool, but I'm not yet brave enough to try it for overnight.

2sunshines
07-17-2007, 08:47 AM
I have wool, but I'm not yet brave enough to try it for overnight.

:poke Try the wool! :yes Wool is our absolutely bulletproof nighttime solution. :tu