PDA

View Full Version : Did I go too Far?

anothernight82
07-11-2007, 12:37 PM
:think I stumbled upon a post from another site regarding CF light bulbs, and cloth diapers. I was amazed at what a person replied, moreso than the original author of the post.. and so I took it upon myself to post my own reply. :scratch :shrug

http://www.landingthedeal.com/2007/01/why_is_it_so_hard_to_sell_cf_l.html :oopsy

Rose
07-11-2007, 12:48 PM
:rockon Great reply Erika!!! I even sent in my own reply... (which just dittoed yours- you said it wonderfully!) :rockon

klpmommy
07-11-2007, 02:04 PM
great job!!! I just bought CF lightbulbs for replacements (I will not throw away perfectly good lightbulbs, but once these go out I am replacing them) & I plan to CD this baby.

I think the author is right in that we stick to the familiar- I was surprised at how bright the CF bulbs were & they do look different- but different is in, right? :) And I think there is a lot of misinfo about cding- I know that I have been having to work on overcoming that after using disposables with two babies.

anothernight82
07-11-2007, 02:32 PM
:) :woohoo :sillygrin :ty :) I wasn't sure. I just felt sort of annoyed at the "ewww" factor in his post. I thought it wasn't necessary to say that to speak for the U.S. ..? It made no sense. That was his opinion, not everyone elses in this county. :heart Thanks for the feedback !! I really appreciate it :) :)

Sincererly,
Erika