PDA

View Full Version : fleece liners

2sunshines
07-10-2007, 05:03 PM
So I have a couple of really thin fleece liners that I bought ages ago when I started cd'ing. Right now we are in a prefold lovin' stage and at night my system includes a premium prefold with an infant prefold trifolded inside. Then I put the fleece liner on top of that to keep dd's bottom dry.

The problem is I only have two. I would like to have a few more.

Can I make them? And if so, what kind of fleece? There must be different kinds.. (I'm so ignorant on this so please spell it out for me). What you use for a blanket is much thicker than this.

I only need like two more, so I don't want to spend much on buying material or anything, so is there something that I can use around the house? Flannel? Does that do a similar thing? What about fleece baby blankets? Would that material work?

And do I need to sew around the edges? I'm not a sewer, but do have a sewing machine, though I can't do anything fancy like serging. So I'd be happier if you said I don't have to sew them.

And if all else fails, can I buy them somewhere cheaply?

JoyfulMom
07-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Microfleece is what you'll need for that. I have some on hand and I can cut you a few out if you'd like. I think I have baby pink, baby blue, and white microfleece. PM me your addy and I'll send them to you.

mybodymyself
07-10-2007, 05:46 PM
:popcorn