PDA

View Full Version : They're BOTH nightwaking now!

WI Mama05
07-10-2007, 06:04 AM
DH and I are both so TIRED! I'm kind of used to the constant nightwakings of Kaitlyn, but to have Rachel getting up 2-3 times a night - :yawn :jawdrop. We are just not handling it well. Is it normal for an almost 4 yo to start doing this?

Soliloquy
07-11-2007, 04:41 AM
I have no idea if it's normal. Have you tried using chammomile? I hope you get some sleep soon! It's hard when two are waking. I am soooooooooooo happy that Gracie is now sleeping through most nights!

HomeWithMyBabies
07-14-2007, 01:11 PM
:hugheart We go through the same thing periodically. With my oldest in the past year some of the things that started interrupting his sleep were advances in potty training, scary dreams, and an accidental dairy exposure. It's hard, really hard when not just one but two are waking up all night. :yawn

Weezie
07-14-2007, 02:03 PM
It's normal for me to wake, and I'm 28! Both my girls wake, one to nurse, one just to be sure we are there (like we'd be anywhere else-- lol). I think it depends on any ollnesses they may be exposed to, night tremors/terrors. night mares, just needing reassurance. Hope you get some sleep soon!! :hugheart