PDA

View Full Version : Hs'ing moms.......do you find these "baby steps" to be true?

purplerose
03-14-2007, 07:55 PM
I've been doing some researching about hs'ing from an LDS perspective. How would you agree with this statement?

http://lds-nha.org/babysteps.php

Thanks!!! :mrgreen

ArmsOfLove
03-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Those are all good advice--but not all vital. And many can be done while you are already homeschooling. Most of them you'll be in the process of for the first several years at least :)

purplerose
03-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Those are all good advice--but not all vital. And many can be done while you are already homeschooling. Most of them you'll be in the process of for the first several years at least :)

Thanks!!!! :hug The more I read up on hs'ing......the more excited *and nervous* I am about this new endeavor!!! :yes

tempus vernum
03-16-2007, 11:17 AM

I speculate that I will be doing ALL of these for all the time I am homeschooling. Ya know, our "mission" will be different in High School than it is now (children ages 6.5, 5, and 16 months). I seem to be always in the state of reorganizing my home whenever our interests change or it gets to cluttery. I joined a homeschool group but find that how we use it changes from semester to semester.

It's fun, exciting, scary, and overwhelming at times but oh such a blessed way to live :heart :heart

Praying that you find your way :pray

KitKat
03-18-2007, 08:47 AM
As the others said, it is good advice, but you will be constantly tweeking as you go, so you can start homeschooling before you complete that list because you will actually never "complete" the list. :mrgreen

SueQ
03-20-2007, 02:44 PM
you will be constantly tweeking as you go, so you can start homeschooling before you complete that list because you will actually never "complete" the list.
:yes :yes