PDA

View Full Version : never mind

herbalmama
02-08-2007, 10:57 AM
edited b/c I didnt want to rant
sorry

Teribear
02-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Sadly this is what happens when there is no accountability and the uber-punitive mindset is taken to its extreme conclusion. I so hope that the whole lot of them from Gwen on down ends up in prison for a VERY LONG TIME.

herbalmama
02-08-2007, 11:00 AM
I agree

I read some stories about people coming out of it, and it is sooo sad
i hope they are stopped

diamondintherough
02-08-2007, 12:14 PM
:scratch I'm confused

Six Little Feet
02-08-2007, 12:41 PM
me too

Teribear
02-08-2007, 12:52 PM
The OP was regarding Gwen Shamblin and the child ab*se charges against the georgia branch of "remnant fellowship"...after the OP was deleted it is very confusing.

herbalmama
02-08-2007, 01:03 PM
sorry.. that was my fault. I was just reading about the poor little boy in GA, posted about it and how bothered I was by it, then realized it probably falls under the ranting section in the "please read before posting" .. I really had nothing positive to offer or new info. I was just ranting about how sick it was and did people know about it.

I had already posted about it and dont know how to delete the topic (if i even can?) so I just deleted the post

sorry I confused everyone :shifty

diamondintherough
02-08-2007, 07:56 PM
It's o.k :-) I hadn't heard anything about a little boy and never heard of Remnant, so I was doubly confused!!!

TulipMama
02-17-2007, 07:25 PM
*huuug* Thank you for being so sensitive to the posting guidelines here. That said, it *is* okay to discuss these sorts of situations, because it does help us "process" them, and also helps us be able to identify healthy/unhealthy dynamics in churches and positive/abusive teachings. If you wanted to start another thread on the topic, that is just fine. :heart