PDA

View Full Version : that was cool! just talked to....

Wonder Woman
12-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Mr. Jordan Riak from http://nospank.net. :tu

(I had a question about something on his PTAVE mailing list.)

Anyway, he was a very pleasant gentleman to talk to, and offered me some free copies of a booklet he's written about spanking. He founded the Parents and Teachers Against Violence in Education group.

He's got some really good resources linked to from there, and he put me in touch with one of his board members as well.

They both informed me that quite a few of we GCMers are on their list - so hello to all of you who belong to both! :bear

And those of you who haven't seen his site yet...check it out. :tu

Mamatoto
12-13-2006, 11:58 AM
I'm on his list and I have his stuff. :tu

Some of it is a bit more graphic than I care to see but some people respond well to that, I guess.

Wonder Woman
12-13-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm on his list and I have his stuff. :tu

Some of it is a bit more graphic than I care to see but some people respond well to that, I guess.

:cool and ITU...graphic is hard. :/ But some people don't respond to anything *other* than that, because of how whitewashed the whole process has become.

But yeah...some days it's hard for me to read too. :bheart

Mamatoto
12-13-2006, 12:06 PM
I guess I was thinking of those pictures that he sends out in his packets...pictures of people's rear ends after being spanked. :sick

Wonder Woman
12-13-2006, 12:12 PM
I guess I was thinking of those pictures that he sends out in his packets...pictures of people's rear ends after being spanked. :sick

:yes It's like Chris Duggan's sound file of a spanking. :bheart :cry

It's been effective in reaching spankers, though. Because they are confronted with the truth of it in a moment when they aren't actually inflicting it....