PDA

View Full Version : Not Ready...But Starting Today

OnlyBelieve
10-30-2006, 08:07 AM
Well, Mr Motion starts homeschooling today and I have nothing at all ready for him. We are doing My Father's World Kindergarten. For the first couple of weeks we will be doing it while he is still in school and then we will be going full time (long story). He knows many of the things that will be taught but I am reteaching so he will have a solid foundation.
Hmm, did I mention that I have no clue what Iam doing??
I am going to the store now to get the things I need....
I am excited and so is he!! Even Miss Mellow is excited. She calls the teacher's manual her school book.....I will have togive her some "work" to do while he does his!!

booboo
10-30-2006, 08:21 AM
Just do the best you can. And have fun! :tu

Singingmom
10-30-2006, 08:43 AM
I don't think many of us had a clue when we first started! Stay relaxed and enjoy having your sweet one at home. :)

OnlyBelieve
10-30-2006, 01:54 PM
First day is done!! My niece came home from school and was begging to do some of Mr Motion's work. Thanks for the encouragement!!

The Tickle Momster
10-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Glad you got through your first day successfully. :highfive We are doing a modified MFW K this year as well. My dd is 8-01. It is a great program! I'd love to see pics of your creation book when you get done. Now that I have posted pics I would be willing to do the same.