PDA

View Full Version : Ugh this guy is so disturbed.....

mom2chrisnluke
10-10-2006, 12:53 PM
This guy is on radio right now going on and on about spanking and how wonderful things are when you spank, it is just sick sick sick!! Here email him.....

http://www.ktrh.com/pages/pags.html

If you get on their now you can here what he is saying about it but he is just totally advocating lots of spanking and all the callers are too!! It is so fustrating, I just sent an email! I can't stand hearing all these parents just going on about how they beat their kids, I wish this was some way illegal to preach this stuff on radio!!! :sick2

Leah

Beauty4Ashes
10-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Sigh, just what we need, another person advocating punitive methods...I don't have time to listen to him now...so sad. I mean, don't we all have enough punitive baggage hiding in the recesses in our minds from when we were growing up without adding this to it? I know I do.

fancifulfrog
10-10-2006, 01:22 PM
I tried to e-mail but the link didn't work for me. I'll try again later.

Carrie in PA
10-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Is Joe Pagliarulo the guy who was talking about spanking or was it someone he had on his show? It says he has 3 daughters. That always disturbs me to hear of fathers spanknig daughters. That's just not right. :no2 Not that spanking sons is either, there's just another element when it's a daughter. :bheart