PDA

View Full Version : Slings and diaper bags

attachedmomtofour
04-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi ladies,
I love my ring slings (OTSBH and Maya Wrap) and rebozo. I am expecting #4 and have to completely start over with baby stuff since we gave it all away before we decided to have another. My question to you, what type of diaper bag do you recommend that is comfortable to be used with slings? It would also need to function as my purse (wallet, cell phone, etc).

Thanks.

Dana Joy
04-26-2006, 11:39 AM
My friends lovely bag- prompted me to order this one http://tydytykes.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=DiaperBags&Sub=44&isThumbs=No&Thumbs= my backpack one is driving me crazy- now that ds likes to ride on my back- so I asked my babywearing mamas and this was the reccomendation I liked best- but I'm still waiting on it- their custom made and its only been like 4 days since I ordered- I'll keep you posted!
Dana

churchpunkmom
04-26-2006, 05:33 PM
For me, if I'm wearing on front or hip then a backpack is fine. Otherwise, I like something that can go over my shoulder and head (worn sling style) opposite my sling. Make sense? Usually a messenger type bag. Totes are good if I'm not "wearing" my bag.