PDA

View Full Version : Hotslings power

kris10s
03-18-2006, 06:32 AM
So, I got a hotsling this week, because I got an incredible deal on a new Bebe Luv, which I had admired for ages. Anyway, my friend G. and her husband came over for dinner. She's 10w pregnant. I got her wearing Lexi in the hotsling and she is hooked! :grin My ring slings have made her feel clumsy. I've always told her "they have a learning curve, you just have to use it for a few days and you'll get it." I think she feels really comfortable with the hotsling, though!

Kyasmom
03-18-2006, 11:49 AM
:woohoo Her baby will thank you I am sure!! :grin

DogwoodMama
03-18-2006, 12:54 PM
That is wonderful! :tu

I've taught a friend to use a sling, but I never see her using it. I should ask her if she uses it at home or if it isn't working out for her... it was a OTSBH, I'm wondering if a hotsling or unpadded sling would be a better "fit" for her, and more attractive for outside the house for sure.

kris10s
03-18-2006, 01:40 PM
They are really reasonably priced for non-sweatshop made products -- the fleece ones are on sale for $29ppd in some stores!

Radosny Matka
03-18-2006, 08:27 PM
:rockon I love my fleece pouch.

Fern
03-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Can you post a picture? I've never done great with sling-wearing either -- I always felt like the baby was going to fall out, or they felt SO heavy.