PDA

View Full Version : Tie-tie, tie-tie!

Iarwain
02-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Right now I have a sweet sleepy toddler snuggling against the back of my neck in our homemade mei tai. :heart He was SO insistant that I get his "tie-tie" as he calls it. It's his carrier of choice right now and mine too 'cause a back carry is so easy and comfortable. Every now and then he'll ask for a "sing" (pronounced with verve - kind of like zing! but with an "s") but usually it's the tie-tie. It's just so sweet and cute when they're so expressive about what they want. He often asks for a carrier when he gets sleepy sometimes in preference to nursing. He can relax and be close to me without being distracted by what I'm doing. He's just so sweet.

I hear snoring now, so I think I'll go slip him off and reload the dishwasher. It only took a few minutes. What a valuable, precious few minutes. I'm so glad I took the time.

holmgirl
02-14-2006, 01:10 PM
:heart Sooooo sweet. We love our "tie tie" here too.

ChristineG
02-14-2006, 02:25 PM
:heart :heart :heart Awwwww...that is wonderful. Bless him!! These days are so short, aren't they?!?! :heart

Radosny Matka
02-15-2006, 09:17 PM
:heart

Lantern Light Mama
02-19-2006, 09:48 AM
:heart We love ours too. DS sleeps so sound in it. Yesterday I did the back carry for the first time and he zonked out on me! How sweet your little one calls it "tie-tie".