PDA

View Full Version : What kind of sling for water/summer wear?

Vipers_Princess
02-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I am finally going to be able to get a sling in the coming month. I want to get a sling I can wear in the water, in 90 plus degree heat, in a couple of climates. One being here in Indiana, and the other in the Fort Hood, Tx/Poteau Ok area, where we will be this summer on vacation {first week of July} I need one that is sturdy, {she's six months and eighteen pounds, and very social} easy to use {I'm major idiot about these things. I made a fleece and the knot in it was bigger than she was, and I triple checked my measurements}, and will fit my current size {5 ft 3, 186lbs, 42D} as well as the size I plan to be this summer {5 ft 3, 148 lbs, 38D} I also need to be able to wear it in the water, as we are water rats and spend every weekend and most of vacation in the pool. We also plan to go to Holiday World this summer, and that will involve a lot of water as well as a lot of walking around and switching from me to DH..

any suggestions?

Dana Joy
02-08-2006, 08:35 PM
i think ring slings are the easiest for beginners and switching around- plus their adjustable- a mesh ring sling could work,
http://www.wallababy.com/product_info.php?products_id=9 i borrowed one very simular to this last summer for the water park and loved it- (thanks heather)

Vipers_Princess
02-08-2006, 09:08 PM
THANK YOU!!!!

That's exactly what I was looking for. I knew it had a radiation related name, but I couldn't think of it for the life of me.....