PDA

View Full Version : 600 piece world puzzle... we finished it!!

This Busy Mom
01-25-2006, 08:09 PM
It took us 3 days to put together the 600 piece global animal puzzle. My kids loved it... we would start on it in the morning then have to pull ourselves away from it.

It was this puzzle: http://www.abroaderview.com/animal.htm The animals were a big hit with my almost 8 year old. She helped a lot more than I thought she would (I think she might be the one who finished it).

Only :hissyfit is that we're missing 2 pieces.

What other cool, educational puzzles are there out there we can do??

Mothering by Heart
01-25-2006, 08:12 PM
We love to do puzzles here. I find them unopened in the thrift store up here all the time. :tu

This Busy Mom
01-25-2006, 08:26 PM
I think we definitely need more of them.... although I'm a puzzle addict :O . My mom will call me when she has a hard one to do and she wants to get it finished and off her table (I should call her and see what she's got :shifty ).

booboo
01-27-2006, 03:31 PM
I don't know about "educational" puzzles, but I'm sure any puzzle can be educational, huh? :think

I like puzzles. Want to do more of them with the kids for their sake. My 5 yo only has patience for the easier ones. She gets bored easily, wants to do her bouncing. (she's the one who may be ADHD so that would explain it)