PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever think...

MomToDM
01-05-2006, 03:20 PM
That babywearing is the easy way?? I mean I cleaned and rearranged my whole house today with dd strapped on, she fell asleep and I didn't have to worry about ds harrassing her or waking her. I wonder what those that don't babywear do...? There are days if not for babywearing that I would get absolutely nothing done! I can't believe that some people think it's wierd or wrong, I don't get it. Its like I have a great secret and a great tool for parenting, esp when I can do something with ds while dd is sleeping in the wrap... Sorry so rambly, just thoughts I was having as I was cleaning without interuption. :grin

Carrie in PA
01-05-2006, 03:49 PM
I agree! Not to mention how nice it is to be so close and connected with our little ones! It meets their needs so nicely and easily. It is the normal and natural thing to do. I don't get these mamas who don't want that! :scratch

ChristineG
01-06-2006, 06:49 PM
:) YES!!! Definitely...I am way too lazy NOT to bw!! :yes :-)

Aisling
01-06-2006, 07:04 PM
:yes It's so practical, my life would be crazy without it! :P~ :heart

DogwoodMama
01-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Yes. :tu Unless you're 28 weeks pregnant with a 28lb toddler who could *very well* walk more than she does. :shifty :giggle

Radosny Matka
01-06-2006, 08:17 PM
:tu I never would have fit a stroller between the racks of 75% off clearance items at the mall today. :giggle

Amber
01-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Yes. :tu Unless you're 28 weeks pregnant with a 28lb toddler who could *very well* walk more than she does. :shifty :giggle

:amen :grin