PDA

View Full Version : 22Sara22 -- now that you have had your wrap a little while...

ChristineG
01-04-2006, 11:11 AM
...how are you liking it? I am a wrapaholic, so I always enjoy hearing others stories! :-)

LauraK
01-10-2006, 05:19 PM
ChristineG..what wrap are you wearing in your avatar? It is very nice.

ChristineG
01-10-2006, 06:04 PM
:giggle It is a yellow orange Bebina. I'm giggling because although I liked it, it was VERY bright and I actually dyed it brown. :O I think it wasn't so much the colours that bothered me, but the pattern. It was kind of tableclothy. You can see the original better here: http://childrensneeds.com/bebina_baby_sling_yellow_orange.html

I am a yellow orange person and it was even too much for me. It wasn't bad for a carry like the one I am doing in my avatar, but it was too much when more fabric was showing. I ended up getting a Storchenwiege Vicky http://childrensneeds.com/storchenwiege_vicky.html, which I like better to satisfy my yellow needs. :lol Bebina is a GREAT wrap, though. Now that it is brown (a really nice chocolatey brown) dh and my oldest dd use it all the time. It is wonderfully soft and supportive. :-)

Gentle Journey
01-27-2006, 09:00 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! I don't know how I ever lived without one before. I love having my hands free. DD has colic, so that helps since she likes to walked around. I can take the kids on walks with just an umbrella stroller instead of the bulky twin stroller. i was so intimidated by them as they looked so complicated, but I got it after watching the instructional video twice. It's absolutly wonderful!

ChristineG
01-28-2006, 06:28 AM
:jump2 :clap That is great to hear!! I'm so glad you love wrapping! (I don't know why I'm so glad...I just think its so great and love when others do, too!!) :-)

Gentle Journey
02-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Glad you are excited! :tu

Radosny Matka
02-05-2006, 07:11 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! I don't know how I ever lived without one before. I love having my hands free. DD has colic, so that helps since she likes to walked around. I can take the kids on walks with just an umbrella stroller instead of the bulky twin stroller. i was so intimidated by them as they looked so complicated, but I got it after watching the instructional video twice. It's absolutly wonderful!

:tu Awesome!