PDA

View Full Version : Cecilia's First "homeschooling" lessons

milkmommy
12-22-2005, 06:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Ceciliasmom/defacaae.jpg
Okay yes I know not very creative and since my DD does go to preschool I'm not a true homeschooler but since I'd like to both keep up and add to what she does in school especially during the holiday break. Well I picked up a few basic supplies today to make a little kit (some crayons sissors glue ect) and a "work book' that she thinks is the coolest :giggle. Were just doing little lessons through out the day some more formal kinda like the above others just in silly games. Nothing huge or forced I'm using Cecilias cues we countinue ifs shes ready to stop we just let it go amd try again latter. So far :tu as I learn more of her style I'll probably try to design some simple unit studies. I know its hardly anything compared to the seasonal HS here but I'm just giddy :giggle

Deanna

Singingmom
12-22-2005, 10:41 PM
That's great! :tu

milkmommy
12-22-2005, 10:48 PM
:grin thanks I'd hopes I wasn't being overly lame posting here :hiding and she insisted on the purple apple :shifty

Deanna

Singingmom
12-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Not lame at all! :hug There's something very, very special about teaching your own child. :)

Cheyenne
12-23-2005, 12:17 AM
I used those same pages for my kids preschool. I think I bought the book at Walmart. I liked it. Fun and easy!

milkmommy
12-23-2005, 12:29 AM
I used those same pages for my kids preschool. I think I bought the book at Walmart. I liked it. Fun and easy!

:yes yep 1 Walmart preschool workbook $3.86 :giggle
a box of 8 so big crayola non washable crayons $4.05
package of Elmers school glue sticks $1.99
1 pair of sissors $1.75 (that are pretty crappy I need better ones :eyebrow)
Chance to see childs eyes light up as she learns priceless :tu

Deanna

Cheyenne
12-23-2005, 12:36 AM
:giggle Cute!!

arwen_tiw
12-23-2005, 06:58 AM
Very sweet. :heart :-)