PDA

View Full Version : Help with Podegi

Treenahurricane
10-24-2005, 11:33 AM
I am a tester right now for a small bodied podegi and I'm having a couple issues with it. So far I have only really used it in front carry- it's how Isabelle likes best being held (she's 5 months) but the rails come up over her face and I'd like to know a way to wear it so that it can support her back but let her see things like she can in my ring sling. The body seems a bit smaller than I would overall like so I'm still working on that too. But how can I get her on my back while on the go? I've seen instructions for how to put a baby on using a couch, but what happens if you don't have a couch with you? lol. If I'm getting her out of the car by myself, is there a way to get her onto my back in the podegi? My husband is along sometimes but he's not much help... he just stands there and curses my desire to use a cool carrier.

Punkie
10-24-2005, 04:55 PM
It really depends on how much control she has. There's some pretty good videos on the mamatoto.org site. The 2 main ways are either:
1) Hold the baby over your head and slowly lower onto your back while you lean forward
2) Put the baby on your hip and then rotate her onto your back

The mamatoto videos will make it much easier to understand :grin

Treenahurricane
10-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Well.... hmmm.... it doesn't show up as having any videos under the podeagi. It may be a problem with my browser, though (firefox).

Punkie
10-25-2005, 07:29 PM
The videos are listed under wraps. You put them on the same way. Sorry, I should've been more specific :sorry