PDA

View Full Version : flying falcon - baby seat

zak
10-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Does this look comfortable to you? Why not just sling?

http://www.flyingfalcon.net/

My mind is boggled as to why anyone would buy this thing?? I've seen women sling TWINS and they probably weighed less than that contraption plus one baby...

Weird.

mom2jolakeil
10-20-2005, 07:17 PM
I had a Fisher Price Stay In View for Ilana (it's where they got their idea, it was an infant seat that had a sling instead of a handle). It wasn't THAT comfortable but it was easy when she was asleep. It was nice with a 2y/o too, I could still chase her with Ilana in her carseat :laughtears

Marzipan
10-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Eeeeeeeeeew.

tree_hugger
10-21-2005, 05:24 AM
It looks extremely uncomfortable! :/

Not to mention cumbersome and bulky.

cheri
10-21-2005, 05:34 AM
My back aches just thinking about carrying that thing!

I guess it's designed for people who feel like they HAVE to carry the baby in the carseat. There are still plenty of people out there who have no clue that slings even exist. Or they know, but they don't understand them.

DogwoodMama
10-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Oh my goodness, I just started cracking up!!! :laughtears :laughtears :laughtears

Dh saw it and was like, "Uh no.... I can't really see you putting on a car seat to carry a baby, nothing like unforgiving plastic to snuggle up against! From a comfort standpoint it's a little absurd."

I can just imagine it bumping up against my hips as I walked. :rolleyes Oh so comfy! I remember I hated carrying the infant carseat, it was so awkward... I don't think strapping it to me would make it any better! :lol

Radosny Matka
10-21-2005, 12:43 PM
:hunh

cannuke
10-22-2005, 06:20 PM
:scratch It doesn't make any sense to me. How is that more comfortable than slinging (or even using a Bjorn)?