PDA

View Full Version : Could it be about to get better?

Amber
10-06-2005, 11:28 AM
My ds was a fairly good sleeper. Half of the time he would nurse to sleep, the other times he was willing to fall asleep on his own in his crib, and would nurse once or twice at night. But for the last couple of months he has been nursing more frequently at night, and for the past 2 weeks he has had an extremely hard time falling asleep for naps and when he would wake up in the middle of the night. He was even starting to wake up and stay away for 3 or so hours in the middle of the night :banghead The past couple of nights the only way I could get him to go back to sleep was to bring him into bed with me and bear hug him, this ment that dh had to go sleep on the floor since we only have a double bed :/ I was pretty sure that most of this was due to teething and sure enough yesterday 3 of the 4 molars he has been working on for months started to cut through the gum! And he slept better last night, I had to get up with him 3 times or so, but he slept in his crib and dh was able to sleep in bed with me :D Hopefully things will continue to get better.

Wonder Woman
10-06-2005, 11:44 AM
molars! *shudders in remembrance* :hug