PDA

View Full Version : i thoguht every kid liked ice cream!

BeckaBlue
08-17-2005, 11:28 AM
but nik doesn't!! I got him some rice dream ice cream a couple days ago for the first time for him to try. he took one bite, gave a :blah face and wouldn't touch it again :giggle
guess it just doesn't measure up to his vanilla breastcream :lol

Mama Calidad
08-17-2005, 11:33 AM
I got him some rice dream ice cream
I wonder if that part didn't have something to do with it? :giggle I've never met a kid who didn't like REAL ice cream.

milkmommy
08-17-2005, 11:36 AM
:lol yea the rice dream might have done it ;) My DD likes Vanilla ice cream but thats it she loves sorbets though :giggle

Deanna

jujubnme
08-17-2005, 12:12 PM
My ds likes vanilla ice cream, but prefers to stir it up until it turns into "ice cream milk." Straight ice cream is often too cold for his liking. (And he absolutely dislikes anything chocolate.) On Crystal's kids' suggestion that vanilla rice milk was the closest tasting to breastmilk, I bought some for him the other day. No go. Oh, well.

4blessings
08-23-2005, 09:41 PM
One of my four doesn't like it at all. I'm not really a huge fan, either, unless it's homemade. Guess that makes me an ice cream snob, LOL!

BeckaBlue
08-24-2005, 07:02 AM
my oldest loves it atleast! abbey wasn't so thrilled either. i think i might justy make a freezy fruit smoothie for ds's ice cream, healthier anyways ;)

boonpnutsmom
08-24-2005, 01:30 PM
My kids don't eat dairy so there is no ice cream here, so they don't like it, they can't be persuaded by it at all, now tell them they can have musubi (rice wrapped with nori) and they are all happy.