PDA

View Full Version : Kangaroo korner pouch

margot
06-14-2005, 02:53 PM
I went to a babywearing class and got to try out different slings/wraps/etc. I really liked the Kangaroo Korner Adjustable Fleece Pouch, but it's $50-60. So I just wanted some opinions before I spent more money on another sling.

I have a 22 lb. 16 month old that I usually carry in a wrap, and we're expecting in December. I'm hoping the KKAFP would be comfortable enough I could wear my baby at work for my eight hour days.

Margot

DogwoodMama
06-14-2005, 03:00 PM
I have a friend who LOVES her KKAFP! :tu I tried it & think it's very comfy... I think both that & a Mei Tai would be great for what you need. :)

Radosny Matka
06-15-2005, 11:05 AM
I went to a babywearing class and got to try out different slings/wraps/etc. I really liked the Kangaroo Korner Adjustable Fleece Pouch, but it's $50-60. So I just wanted some opinions before I spent more money on another sling.

I have a 22 lb. 16 month old that I usually carry in a wrap, and we're expecting in December. I'm hoping the KKAFP would be comfortable enough I could wear my baby at work for my eight hour days.

Margot

:tu :tu :tu :tu :tu I LOVE mine. It was my lifeline, so to speak, when my baby was a newborn. As a newborn, yes, I could have easily worn him for 8 hours. However, now that he is 4 months and 17 lbs, I find a wrap that goes over both shoulders better for long periods of time. But, since you already have a wrap, I say go for it! It's sooooo soft, and comfy, easy to put on, cute, and well made. I get the most comments when I'm wearing Patrick in it. :D

godsgracegiven
06-16-2005, 01:01 AM
I loved mine and say go for it. :tu :tu :tu

ShangriLewis
06-16-2005, 10:39 AM
It's my first choice for a newborn. They are super comfy in there and it's easy to put on and comfortable to wear.

margot
06-16-2005, 12:54 PM
Sounds good. I'll be looking at them this weekend. Margot