PDA

View Full Version : she poopied in her cd!!

mamatia
06-09-2005, 04:36 PM
my dd poopied in the first cd i put on her...and i didn't even gag one litle bit!!! of course it was one of those really easy "pick up and throw away" ones. but i am still pretty proud of myself!! i have only changed 3 diapers and i am already getting excited that it doesn't seem like it is going to be as daunting as i thought. i mean, she only poops like once a day anyway, and it's usually pretty tolerable (she's banned from raisins until i get the hang of this! ;))

anyway, i only have 6 now (FB) but i am planning on ordering more. i am excited it is going well.

GodisGood
06-09-2005, 04:56 PM
When I read the subject I though "um, isn't that what what their supposed to do?" :lol

:clap to you!

Moon
06-09-2005, 07:16 PM
It's the New Fluff rule, as soon as new fluff comes out of the package and onto the bum the babe gets the overwhelming urge to poop within just a few minutes. Moose is *great* at keeping this rule :tu

mamatia
06-09-2005, 07:46 PM
It's the New Fluff rule, as soon as new fluff comes out of the package and onto the bum the babe gets the overwhelming urge to poop within just a few minutes. Moose is *great* at keeping this rule :tu

that is sooo true!!! i didn't know that was the rule, but i kid you not - i put her first cd ever on her and it wasn't 30 min later and i smelled something... :sick :lol

BornFreeBaby
06-09-2005, 09:59 PM
:lol :clap That is too funny. Dd also likes to wait for the fresh new diaper before she does #2- Its like a reminder or something- "oh yeah! I forgot I had to go poop!"

ChristineG
06-10-2005, 04:16 AM
:) My third baby, who was ECed so rarely pooped in a diaper, went through about a month of pooping in her diaper whenever I put this really cute little pink bunny diaper on her. Our regular diapers never got it!! :)

Larissa
06-10-2005, 08:37 AM
That is so funny!!! I think my oldest son did that too the first time I put one on him!