PDA

View Full Version : Just to say that I love co-sleeping

sylvi76
03-21-2005, 01:14 PM
I read so much about it on the former GCM and other boards. Recently started it with my baby and I really really love it. :grouphug
Dh likes it too, and I'm now encouraging all new moms to try it. I feel much more rested than when I was hopping up 4 times a night. Now I reach over and hug my baby and she often goes back to sleep. Wonderful.

DogwoodMama
03-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Yay! :) I'm glad it's working for you! I love co-sleeping too. :heart

expatmom
03-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Co-sleeping is one of the best choices we made. My ds, who is now almost 3, has been quite a challenge to us & never ever has been a still or stationary baby/child. Co-sleeping was difficult because he was a thrasher, but it was also the only time he was calm enough to cuddle. He now sleeps in his own bed, but last night he asked me to sleep with him. It was such a good way to reconnect & spend some quiet time together. It reminded me how precious he is & he was so happy in the morning to find me snuggled up to him.

Radosny Matka
03-21-2005, 06:29 PM
I hear ya! I never thought I'd do it, but ds and I are snoozing together in the recliner at night. I LOVE it! :hearts

Allison
03-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Oh, isn't it great!! I loved it, too!! Well, notsomuch with my oldest. He was a restless sleeper, but my youngest was the sweetest cuddle bug!

Reva
03-22-2005, 05:17 AM
I love it too! Emmie is still in bed w/ us, but Matthew hasn't made it over yet. He's right beside me in his cradle though. :heart

malakoa
03-22-2005, 12:17 PM
me too! i'm not sure i could sleep with out her!

BluegrassMama
03-22-2005, 03:39 PM
:hearts We've slept with all 4 of ours. I love knowing that they're warm and safe (plus I would hate having to get out of bed in the middle of the night!)

Kaz
03-23-2005, 06:35 AM
I :heart it too!! So does dh. Hey, I want to make the most of dd's baby years, they grow up quick enough. So cuddles night and day I say!!

Dizzy Blond
04-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Yes! Glad you found one of the secrets to moms getting their sleep!! :) I started when dd was 6 wks as per the suggestion from a lady at church. I was soooo glad I did.

Soliloquy
04-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Isn't is awesome! I'm so glad my little pumpkin taught me to co-sleep when she was only 13 hours old. She wouldn't sleep anywhere else! What a smart baby ;) !!!