Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Random Quotes from Wise Mamas

~* Please help keep GCM free by using our
Amazon.com affiliate link. Thank you! *~

Go Back   Gentle Christian Mothers Community > Health and Wellness > Natural Health & Nutrition *Public*
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Natural Health & Nutrition *Public* Discuss herbs, homeopathy, home remedies, etc., and healthy eating.
A public forum.

Please Note: A variety of opinions and ideas are shared on GCM. Personal experiences, suggestions, and tips found here are in no way intended to substitute for medical counsel from a healthcare professional. Always use your own good judgement and seek professional advice when in doubt about a health concern.

Old 07-19-2017, 06:16 AM   #1
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

I am the mountain. I am not the storm and the storm is not me. -Ian Cron

tempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Frequency specific microcurrent?

Has anyone done it successfully? Or know anything about it?

It's been presented to me as a way to cure my PCS (post concussion syndrome). The person who does it has been amazing - told me that my brain could go back to how it was. Apparently she's told me before but I didn't remember and yes I see the irony In. That

2 Corinthians 4:16 “ Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. ”
tempus vernum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 07:36 AM   #2
cobluegirl
Rose Garden

never be afraid of who you were meant to be

cobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frequency specific microcurrent?

I haven't heard of that. I watched a really good Ted talk last week with a gal whose grief over her sisters death made her disabled. Hypnosis brought her out of it. She now practices the art. It wa really fascinating.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

T4/1 ISTJ Enneagram 9

Ds-T4/2
Dd1-T1/4
Dd2-T2/1

The greatest challenge for most of us is believing that we are worthy now, right this minute. Worthiness doesn't have prerequisites. ~Brene Brown "The Gifts of Imperfection"[/CENTER]
cobluegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cobluegirl For This Useful Post:
tempus vernum (07-19-2017)
Old 07-19-2017, 12:58 PM   #3
Soliloquy
Rose Garden

Why climb a mountain? Because it's there!

Soliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond repute

Is this like a zapper?
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 01:26 PM   #4
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

tempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond repute

What's a zapper?

http://www.healthdocs.org/resouce-ce...-fsm-treatment

It's at dr Toth's and i think u get wrapped in a blanket while they run an electric current through your body. In this case to retrain and heal the brain but several programs can be run at once for different ailments.

2 Corinthians 4:16 “ Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. ”
Old 07-19-2017, 07:36 PM   #5
KarenBoo
Rose Garden

KarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond repute

That looks similar, if not exactly the same, as the frequency machine that I use at home! Mine isn't called a zapper, nor a FSM. But, mine produces frequencies in "sweeps," which means you don't have to plug in any numbers, and it does "sweeps" in various ranges for various issues.

crunchy, homeschooling, and focused on healing with diet, homeopathy, and QRI cold laser reflex integration
KarenBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarenBoo For This Useful Post:
Soliloquy (07-20-2017), tempus vernum (07-20-2017)
Old 07-20-2017, 04:02 AM   #6
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenBoo View Post
That looks similar, if not exactly the same, as the frequency machine that I use at home! Mine isn't called a zapper, nor a FSM. But, mine produces frequencies in "sweeps," which means you don't have to plug in any numbers, and it does "sweeps" in various ranges for various issues.
Is that your cold laser?

How much success have you had? Can u share an additional link?

Old 07-20-2017, 04:12 AM   #7
KarenBoo
Rose Garden

KarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond repute

It is not my cold laser, though my laser does include a frequency sweep. (meaning that it continually runs through many frequencies and the body can choose what it wants.) I can also plug in specific frequencies into my laser as long as they are 4 digits with no decimal.

The machine that I use is called a VLP for "Vital Life Pro." (brand name) The same people who developed my laser developed the VLP. They just rolled it out, and they have zero information on their website about it. I believe that is because they are being very careful about making any claims because they don't want the FDA to shut them down. They are constantly back-ordered, so they have enough orders just by word of mouth, plus, they are a small operation.

With the VLP, it basically uses RIFE frequencies. With a RIFE machine, you tell it what frequency to produce. With the VLP, there are a few switches that you choose, and basically it will produce "sweeps" of a range of frequencies. I just turn them all on! It takes 30 minutes for it to do one entire sweep. You have metal hand probes and metal foot plates that you sit with, and it feels a little tingly, like a tens unit. There is a power knob, so you control that tingly feeling. So you are running a current (microcurrent???) through your body.

It's hard to gauge success with it because we don't have any obvious issues that we are treating. I just know that it's generally good for our bodies. Kitten uses it the most, as she sits with it daily. If she is feeling run down or bad, she says it helps her a lot to feel better. We do have a FB page for users of the VLP, and many people are reporting some great successes. However, it's not marketed for any specific purpose at all, so I don't believe we have anyone on the group that uses it for brain injuries. The Down Syndrome community has really latched on to the laser and the VLP, and I am hearing of many, many successes from that group.

This is the link to my VLP. You can also purchase a mat to plug into it and have a PEMF. There is literally nothing there but a price!

https://reflexintegration.net/product/vlp-without-mat/

crunchy, homeschooling, and focused on healing with diet, homeopathy, and QRI cold laser reflex integration

Last edited by KarenBoo; 07-20-2017 at 04:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KarenBoo For This Useful Post:
tempus vernum (07-20-2017)
Old 07-20-2017, 04:31 AM   #8
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

Wow! Thanks. I do think this is a bit different but likely extremely similar.

If I understood correctly and I will have to ask dd if she was listening they wrap me in a moist warm towel w a blanket on top and then target specific areas w gloves. So for my brain if I'm not mistaken I put the gloves on and then hold in specific spots. Only certain programs can be done together. Thankfully if I choose to do this emotional and brain injuries are neurological issues that are treated with thee same spots.

However if I was coming for carpal tunnel or a frozen shoulder id need more than one treatment to encompass the PTSD and emotional issues alongside the extremity treatment.

I know very little about it except that I was told about it before and forgot

Last edited by tempus vernum; 07-20-2017 at 05:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tempus vernum For This Useful Post:
KarenBoo (07-20-2017)
Old 07-20-2017, 06:46 AM   #9
KarenBoo
Rose Garden

Yes, it's similar, but not the same.

Old 07-20-2017, 05:16 PM   #10
Soliloquy
Rose Garden

Why climb a mountain? Because it's there!

Soliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond repute

A zapper (it has an official name but I don't remember) allows you to program in a frequency for a virus, parasite, or bacterium. I think you put it in your pocket ... you can use a zyto scan, muscle testing, or lab results to figure out what pathogens you have.

It sounds different than what you're considering but maybe with some similarities.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:59 PM   #11
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

Just an update on exactly what FSM is because after 8 treatments I understand a bit better. I've said elsewhere on the boards it's helping

There are several machines set up and they program them
Specifically. Because I've been hit so many times I get programs
Targeting every area of my brain and "emotional balance." I've not had time to sit through 4 hr ptsd treatment yet.

They Hook two machines up to two gloves w wires, wrap the gloves in moist wet towels. One towel is put on my neck and one on my chest. Some times I tingle, crackle and have recurrence of symptoms during treatments, sometimes i buzz for days afterwards.

I got an hour today and finished 4 hours ago and I'm still tingling.

My insurance is covering my treatments at 90% so far BUT if they stop I will continue. I'm hopeful my treatments will slow down as of January when our deductible resets.

My med needs are dropping rapidly and I'm
Finding that I "feel like myself." I am however very feeble and exhaust quickly.

I saw the doc today w dd2 (her check up not
Mine) and he assured Me fatigue is to be expected after two years of being chronically ill. It's extra important to rest and take my time especially as this causes inflammation to be reduced and flushed away and that alone can be exhausting.

It's helping so much I'm actually considering canceling My appointment w the neuropsych its Sept 11. The neuropsych is going to cost us ALOT of money and time. I'm willing to spend both of those but I'm improving so much and my treatments take hours. I'm attempting to spend 4-8 hrs getting treatments every week and it's exhausting

Last edited by tempus vernum; 09-05-2017 at 06:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tempus vernum For This Useful Post:
KarenBoo (09-05-2017)
Old 09-05-2017, 08:00 PM   #12
KarenBoo
Rose Garden

That is fantastic that you are having such a great response to the FSM!!

Old 09-06-2017, 10:37 AM   #13
deena
Rose Garden

deena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond reputedeena has a reputation beyond repute

My boyfriend is doing something like that. It's an official thing through the VA so I don't know if it's exactly the same but it sounds similar and it's working for him.

26, 23, 19, 15, 12, 8, 2, <1
deena is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deena For This Useful Post:
tempus vernum (09-06-2017)
Old 01-05-2018, 05:42 PM   #14
bananacake
Rose Garden

I Am A BananaCake

bananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love an update!

3 kiddos (16 1/2, 14 & 9)
Praying for semi-son, age 35

I live by the motto: seek first to understand.

"Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2
bananacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:10 PM   #15
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

I rented the machine for a week and I was given an extra several days for free. I returned it dec 26 and am doing really really well I think I’m mostly back to who I was prevoncussions except the fatigue which I’m assuming is adrenals due to the long road plus my dc and dh’s Issues.

Around day 4 of my 11 Days of treatments, I suddenly felt like my spatial and visual perceptive skills were fixed

If I find that I regress again, I won’t hesitate to rent it again

A friend treated me to a movie and I was able to sit through it. First time in two years I could tolerate the noise and flashing lights