Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Random Quotes from Wise Mamas

~* Please help keep GCM free by using our
Amazon.com affiliate link. Thank you! *~

Go Back   Gentle Christian Mothers Community > Blessing our Family > Joyous Homekeeping *Public*
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Joyous Homekeeping *Public* A public forum.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:43 AM   #16
celestial princess
Rose Garden

...sometimes I can't see it for the trees

celestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Morning Its tuesday[I know cos I looked] 30th You have 5 minutes

removed all fragile ornaments - working on boxing them but have to interrupt for babies breakfast
celestial princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:50 AM   #17
klpmommy
Deactivated

Beware the gorgon, she's having a bad hair day

klpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Morning Its tuesday[I know cos I looked] 30th You have 5 minutes

CFA is Chick Fil-a. I have been craving their cole slaw this entire pregnancy. And there isn't one to be found in this state or a nearby state.

Off to work on some stuff, I'll post after I get some things DONE.
klpmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:55 AM   #18
charla
Administrator

charla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond repute

switched laundry
cleaned one bathroom except for the floor
started on the other bathroom

I ran out of toilet bowl cleaner so had to take a break to find a recipe for homemade cleaner. I found one I'm going to try. I keep thinking I'll run out of all of these commercial cleaners sooner or later with all of the cleaning I'm doing, but they seem to be a bottomless pit. I hoping to switch over to natural homemade products as they run out (I'm too frugal to throw them out).
and Hope Elizabeth, dancing for eternity
with babies: Micah Noel, Grace Anna, Andrew David

Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
charla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #19
charla
Administrator

charla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond reputecharla has a reputation beyond repute

finished cleaning both bathrooms including floors
workingon an early lunch

Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Old 12-30-2008, 10:16 AM   #20
joystrength
Rose Garden

Get it? Sock.Monkey. ????

joystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud ofjoystrength has much to be proud of

made a snack-early lunch, ate it, flipped clothes!

His joy IS my strength! Live a life of HIS purpose

How long will it go on? If you keep living the way you are living, then you will keep living the way you are living. If you want your life to change, then CHANGE your life. Live differently, for repentance is a way of life. -- DH!

joystrength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:17 AM   #21
klpmommy
Deactivated

klpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond reputeklpmommy has a reputation beyond repute

charla - I use baking soda & vinegar to clean my toilets. It works well & vinegar is a natural disinfectant. And cheap to boot! And I can have my kids help w/o worries.

Straightened entry, laundry & mud rooms. folded diapers.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:36 AM   #22
klpmommy
Deactivated

unloaded & reloaded dishwasher, took care of some kitchen trash & replacing a few kitchen (and non kitchen) items to their proper places..... still have a long way to go in the kitchen. It is amazing how neglecting it for less than 24 hours it explodes.....
Old 12-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #23
charla
Administrator

Thanks, Kimberly. That's the recipe that I researched and tried. It's great!!! Gotta love that foaming action. I've also been using your miracle carpet cleaner and it works really well, too. In fact, I'm going to have to make more soon.

Okay so I spent my lunchtime researching natural cleaners.

Off to check laundry...

Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Old 12-30-2008, 10:53 AM   #24
KatieMae

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpmommy
CFA is Chick Fil-a. I have been craving their cole slaw this entire pregnancy. And there isn't one to be found in this state or a nearby state.

Off to work on some stuff, I'll post after I get some things DONE.
Then I guess I won't tell you where I met a friend & her girls for a playdate & lunch

Kimberly, you come visit to teach me how to clean w/ natural stuff & I'll treat you to a big tub of cole slaw
Old 12-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #25
blessedwith3

Thank you for this post!! It got me off of my rear for a few productive minutes
I unloaded then reloaded the dishwasher, wiped down the counters, swished the toilet bowls and swiped the sinks and counters and windexed the mirrors in all 3 bathrooms
Wow that felt pretty good!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #26
charla
Administrator

switched laundry
gathered up my natural cleaners and ingredients and put them together in a bin under the kitchen sink

Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Old 12-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #27
KatieMae

Typed a list of all our family/close friends birthdays & anniversaries... this was SO a procrastination project I used to keep everyone's info on an individual card, but what. a. mess. Now it's on one page & into my binder
Old 12-30-2008, 11:29 AM   #28
klpmommy
Deactivated

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieMae

Then I guess I won't tell you where I met a friend & her girls for a playdate & lunch

Kimberly, you come visit to teach me how to clean w/ natural stuff & I'll treat you to a big tub of cole slaw
your first sentence is just plain mean. Why is everyone being so mean to me today?

the second sentence sounds like a *deal* to me.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:35 AM   #29
KatieMae

Typed two more things that I've been putting off & putting off
Old 12-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #30
charla
Administrator

put clean sheets and blanket on my bed

I've got to get busy now - too many things to do that I've been putting off.
Here's my list of what I've got to get done soon:
unload dishwasher
tidy main living areas
pay bills
clean out two book bags - I really, really don't want to do this one
clean up the kitchen from lunch
vacuum main areas
wash rugs
wash comforter
wash towels
finish washing clothes
get an address for a Christmas card that came back to us