Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Random Quotes from Wise Mamas

~* Please help keep GCM free by using our
Amazon.com affiliate link. Thank you! *~

Go Back   Gentle Christian Mothers Community > Health and Wellness > Natural Health & Nutrition *Public* > Natural Health & Nutrition Info and FAQs *Public*
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Old 02-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #1
cobluegirl
Rose Garden

never be afraid of who you were meant to be

cobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default MASTER TONIC Immune Booster Recipe

My dad told me about this stuff and I haven't tried it yet but he has and loves it... so thought I would share.

Quote:
The Master Tonic - A Natural Antibiotic

by Richard Schulze, University of Natural Healing Based on a tonic by John Christopher

Raw Unfiltered Unbleached Non-distilled Apple Cider Vinegar

1 part fresh chopped garlic cloves

1 part fresh chopped White Onion (or hottest onions)

1 part fresh grated Ginger Root

1 part fresh grated Horseradish Root

1 part fresh chopped Cayenne Peppers or the hottest peppers available, i.e. habanero, African Bird, or Scotch Bonnets, etc.

Fill a glass jar 3/4 of the way full w/equal parts by volume (i.e. a cupful each) of the above fresh chopped and grated herbs. Then fill jar to the top with raw, unfiltered, unbleached, non-distilled apple cider vinegar. Close and shake vigorously and then top off the vinegar if necessary.

Shake at least once a day for two weeks, then filter the mixture through a clean piece of cotton (old T-shirt, etc.), bottle and label. Make sure that when you make this tonic that you shake it every time you walk by it, a minimum of once per day. Remember that all the herbs and vegetables should be fresh (and organically grown if possible) and use dried herbs only in an emergency.

This tonic is extremely powerful because all the ingredients are fresh. It's power should not be underestimated. This formula is a modern day plague tonic and when added to an incurable routine it can cure the most chronic conditions and stubborn diseases. it stimulates maximum blood circulation, while putting the best detoxifying herbs into the blood. This formula is not just for the sniffles, it has helped to turn around the deadliest infections like some of the new mutated killer viruses that defy conventional antibiotics.

The dosage is 1/2 to 1 ounce, two or more times daily (1- 2 Tbs.). Gargle and swallow. (Don't dilute with water.)

For ordinary infections, 1 dropper full taken 5-6 times a day will deal with most conditions. It can be used during pregnancies, is safe for children (use smaller doses and as a food is completely non-toxic. Make up plenty as it does not need refrigeration and lasts indefinitely without any special storage conditions.

Ingredient properties:

-Garlic cloves (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-parasitical)

-White Onion, or hottest onions available (similar properties to garlic)

-Ginger Root (increases circulation to the extremities)

-Horseradish Root (increases blood flow to the head)

-Cayenne Peppers, or the hottest peppers available, i.e. habanero, African Bird, -or Scotch Bonnets, etc. (a great blood stimulant).

Pro-biotic: antiviral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitical.

T4/1 ISTJ Enneagram 9

Ds-T4/2
Dd1-T1/4
Dd2-T2/1

The greatest challenge for most of us is believing that we are worthy now, right this minute. Worthiness doesn't have prerequisites. ~Brene Brown "The Gifts of Imperfection"[/CENTER]

Last edited by cobluegirl; 11-03-2009 at 07:43 PM.
cobluegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cobluegirl For This Useful Post:
homesteadmama (01-24-2010), Mokek Kwe (05-31-2011), Peridot (05-15-2011)
Old 02-26-2007, 10:11 PM   #2
Mama Rophe
Rose Garden

Mama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond reputeMama Rophe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immune Booster Recipe

Thanks. I think I will try it.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:17 PM   #3
godsgracegiven

Old 03-05-2007, 06:49 AM   #4
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

I am the mountain. I am not the storm and the storm is not me. -Ian Cron

tempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind I misread the directions and answered my own question

2 Corinthians 4:16 “ Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. ”
tempus vernum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
abbiroads
Rose Garden

abbiroads has disabled reputation

cool!
ds2: Eli 4/06
ds3: Judah 4/08
abbiroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:39 AM   #6
Blue Savannah
Deactivated
I support GCM!

Blue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Savannah has a reputation beyond repute

Could you seriously get kids to take this? I'm not being snarky--but looking at the recipe, I'd think it would burn all the way down. Could you mix it with honey for them?
Blue Savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:08 PM   #7
tempus vernum
Rose Garden

I am the mountain. I am not the storm and the storm is not me. -Ian Cron

tempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond reputetempus vernum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Savannah
Could you seriously get kids to take this? I'm not being snarky--but looking at the recipe, I'd think it would burn all the way down. Could you mix it with honey for them?
I can get my kids to take anything with a little friendly competition. They race me They are a team and I am a team. I got Luke to take his Essiac plain today. I can't drink Essiac becuz of bfing but the kids say its seriously nasty. I said "hmm. . . can you drink this before I finish my water".

Or sometimes I give them a "shot" of juice to wash it down. I was thinking for this, I'd put it in juice. I can hide anything in juice even oregano oil which burns like crazy IMO.

2 Corinthians 4:16 “ Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. ”
tempus vernum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #8
songbird

Do you include the seeds of the hot peppers? (must be yes)
Old 03-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #9
mommylove
Rose Garden

mommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond reputemommylove has a reputation beyond repute

While I haven't tried this one (forgot about it actually) I really like Dr. Schultz.

mommylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:05 PM   #10
cobluegirl
Rose Garden

cobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond reputecobluegirl has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't tried yet...but I can take it myself and give them something else if need be..or mix it with honey or something.

T4/1 ISTJ Enneagram 9

Ds-T4/2
Dd1-T1/4
Dd2-T2/1

The greatest challenge for most of us is believing that we are worthy now, right this minute. Worthiness doesn't have prerequisites. ~Brene Brown "The Gifts of Imperfection"[/CENTER]
Old 03-13-2007, 10:10 PM   #11
hey mommy
Rose Garden

I am so hopelessly in love..

hey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond reputehey mommy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, I'll have to try that!

Janice (ISFP), single-mommy to Cias(11) Samuel( 4) and 2 babies in heaven

Scully: You know, there is life on this planet.
Mulder: I've seen the life on this planet, Scully, that's why I'm looking elsewhere.

A

Check out my NEW facebook page.
I am now a Plexus Ambassador.
hey mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #12
Maggie
Deactivated

love

Maggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond reputeMaggie has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting! Sounds strong! That's the point, though, I guess. :P DH would probably (try to) drink a glass of it!

I saw a recipe for garlic lemonade somewhere and I really want to try that!
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:28 PM   #13
naturalmama2three

I think it sounds gross, but there is no doubt in my mind that it works. I am going to make some this week!
Old 03-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #14
cobluegirl
Rose Garden

oh yeah..the smell is ripe..lol

T4/1 ISTJ Enneagram 9

Ds-T4/2
Dd1-T1/4
Dd2-T2/1

Old 03-20-2007, 06:53 AM   #15
abbiroads
Rose Garden

abbiroads has disabled reputation

I got the ingredients and am starting it today!
ds2: Eli 4/06
ds3: Judah 4/08
abbiroads is offline   Reply With Quote