Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Random Quotes from Wise Mamas

~* Please help keep GCM free by using our
Amazon.com affiliate link. Thank you! *~

Go Back   Gentle Christian Mothers Community > Specific Issues > Unprepared for Parenting (Ezzos, Pearls, Etc.) *Public*
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Unprepared for Parenting (Ezzos, Pearls, Etc.) *Public* Support and information for those affected by the Ezzos, the Pearls, and other punitive and adversarial methods of child-rearing.
A public forum.
Before posting here, please read this sticky and keep guideline 23 in mind:

23. No posts harshly dissecting parenting moments of others since we desire to humbly cultivate a heart attitude of grace and not judgment towards other mamas. We all struggle at times as parents and have much to learn, and GCM's focus is to provide tools and information for each of us to parent more effectively. Posts voicing some frustration regarding choices made by others can be okay, but it needs to be within the overall context of seeking understanding or ideas for better responses in the future.

Old 03-24-2016, 10:31 AM   #1
KSL
Rose Bouquet

KSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant futureKSL has a brilliant future
Default Freedom post-BabyWise

I have a 6.5 year old son and 1 month year old daughter. When I was a new mom with my son, I was sucked into thinking BabyWise was the "Christian" way to go for caring for a newborn. (I'll paste my full story about my son at the end of this post).

I wanted to share this today with any other moms who are recovering from or considering BabyWise. I am marveling at the difference in my approach and the results with my new baby daughter of doing a more AP-style of parenting. I feel so competent as a mom and so much more free (I can't think of another way to express it). From almost the moment my daughter was born, I've been nursing, holding, and soothing her in a way that feels so very natural. I have been sleeping SO MUCH better with my daughter (I remember falling asleep in the shower after I had my son because I was so exhausted). My daughter and I have co-slept from the beginning, and she sleeps better and longer than my son every did, and I also sleep astronomically better than I did with my son- I think both because I can side-lie nurse her at night without fully waking up (and can drift off to sleep with her when she finishes, taking advantage of those sleep-inducing breast-feeding hormones for me) and because I feel so much less worried having her right next to me versus having her in a crib apart from me.

I am so much less anxious overall now- I go to the store, out for walks, and to events at my son's school because I know if she gets hungry or fussy I can nurse her. I am not a slave to some arbitrary 3-hour feedings schedule (and guess what-- for the past 2 weeks at the beginning of the night she has started sleeping for a 3.5-5 hour stretch; she's then up every 2-2.5 hours until morning, but I think because I am nursing her on demand all day and cluster feeding her, at her request, in the early evening, she is just ready to have a little longer stretch at night). But even if that changes, and she wakes up more, I know that I can easily and quickly meet her needs and settle her by nursing. All that fear and anxiety has been replaced by a (mostly-- she's still a baby and has fussy periods especially in the evenings) happy baby and a confident mom. She's gaining weight beautifully and I am not suffering from any of the PPD symptoms I had when my son was little.

When we were in the hospital after birth, the nurses called my room the "Zen" room and said they knew there was an expert mom in there. I don't think I'm an expert at all and trust me, people in my life don't usually describe me as "Zen" at ALL- but I knew that it was ok to nurse and cuddle and love on my sweet baby girl as much as I wanted to, and I think she sensed that I was going to be there and respond to her needs.

I hope that this little testimony is helpful to another mom out there like me who was so worried about "doing it right" the first time. Caring for a little baby is exhausting and frustrating sometimes, no matter what approach to parenting you use, but I can say from personal experience that an AP approach has led to incredible results thus far for both myself and my daughter as compared to the absolute hell I felt I was living in when I tried to follow BabyWise. (My full BabyWise story is pasted below here for your reference).

Babywise Stole Precious Weeks
BabyWise stole many precious weeks from me in the beginning of my son's life. I wish I could have just loved on him without all the fear that Ezzo put into me about creating a spoiled baby.

When I found out I was pregnant with my son, I sought the advice out of women that I knew and respected who had children. My own mom died when I was 19, and I felt truly lost as I searched for the "right" way to be a mom.

One of the friends I turned to was a college friend who had four children at the time. She recommended BabyWise, so I read it and it sounded like such a logical plan.

I grew up in an Evangelical home and attended an Evangelical college, and Ezzo's admonitions against being "humanistic" in our parenting practices really resonated with me. When he contrasted the [false] paradigms of doing it his way, which would lead to a respectful, God-fearing, obedient child OR doing as those indulgent, undisciplined people who nursed their babies on demand and rocked them to sleep, which would lead to a fussy, clingy, spoiled baby who would think the world revolved around him/her, OF COURSE I said to myself, "I don't want to have the second baby! I want the first one."

I remember taking a breastfeeding class at the hospital where I was going to deliver and even thinking, as they talked to use about feeding on demand, "Oh, Ezzo said that lactation consultants would tell us things like this that simply aren't true...I need to just ignore this advice."

After we brought my beautiful, precious newborn son home from the hospital, I was so petrified that he would stop breathing in his sleep that I simply could not sleep, even though I was exhausted.

My husband, who is Haitian, immediately put our son in our bed to sleep and I freaked out and refused. He said, "But where else is a little baby supposed to sleep? How are we going to know if he's warm enough or if he needs us? Babies are supposed to sleep right next to their parents!"

I said I was too scared, and that we had to put him in the bassinet next to our bed. I had a lot of trouble getting him to nurse once my milk came on that first night home, and I had two lactation consultants come and visit in the following weeks, and I STILL remember thinking, when they gently suggested laying in bed to nurse him and feeding him on demand, that these were exactly the type of people Ezzo had warned me against.

We discovered my son had acid reflux and couldn't eat a lot at one feeding; he needed to eat smaller bits more frequently. He woke up every 90 minutes and because I was so convinced that co-sleeping was the worst thing I could do, I would nurse him, and then hold him until he fell asleep (he wouldn't fall asleep on his own, so I figured maybe holding him was the best thing to try, because Ezzo seemed to say that nursing a baby to sleep was the absolute worst thing to do.)

I remember calling one of my mom's best friends in hysterical tears one night as I sat in my rocking chair rocking him to sleep, because I was afraid I was creating a terrible habit. This dear woman told me to throw all those ridiculous book away and just rock that sweet baby to sleep, because that's what moms do for their babies, that it was normal, natural, and beautiful for me to do that. I wanted to believe her but I was still wracked with guilt that I was doing it wrong.

Those first 6 weeks are a blur of tears of frustration and anger because I could NOT get my baby on any sort of schedule, and he refused to do anything that Ezzo said he should or would. I remember distinctly one morning yelling at him (he must have been maybe 6-8 weeks old?) because he woke up 90 minutes after eating and wanted to nurse again.

Based on Ezzo's logic about being in control of naptimes, I should have just left him there to cry, because it wasn't time for him to eat again -- it was still naptime. So I tried it. I put him in his bassinet and let him cry....and thought I was going to throw up.

Praise God, my husband came home from work in the middle of all of it and said "What on earth are you doing? This is ridiculous. We are his parents. We're both right here, what does he have parents for if we're not going to go and get him when he cries?" and he pushed past me, and went and grabbed my sweet baby boy and rocked him until he was calm and gave him to me.

After that, I gave up on Babywise and just accepted that I was a failure of a mom and obviously just didn't have it in me to be a disciplined person who could get a baby on a schedule. I blamed myself for my son's sleeping and eating habits, but I knew I couldn't keep following the "schedule" Ezzo had told me would work.

Then, one night (and I really have to believe this was the Holy Spirit's prompting) I googled, "Baby sleep issues" and Dr. Sears website came up. I read and read and realized "hey! What my son is doing is not that out of the norm AT ALL."

I saw someone mention that he was a Christian in another website, and then I found Ezzo.info.....and it was literally like the scales fell from my eyes. Sitting at the kitchen table, reading all of this information about BabyWise, I had a moment of pure relief and joy. My son woke up and, for the first time in his short precious life, I didn't feel guilty about going to nurse him. I felt empowered, I felt like I was free to do what had been tugging at my heart this whole time...I could lavish him with love and cuddles and snuggle and nurse him to my heart's content and I wouldn't ruin him???

Truly, being set free from BabyWise was one of the most liberating experiences of my life. I no longer felt like a failure who just couldn't get with the program. Sleeping, mostly due to my son's acid reflux, was still tricky for us, but I stopped berating myself for it. I started wearing him in a wrap during the day and going out for walks and not worrying at all if he fell asleep in there. We started co-sleeping (he's 21 months now) and still do.

I lay down with him to go to sleep at night and he tries out all his words while falling asleep, but "mama" is his favorite. That's how my precious little toddler falls asleep: with me by his side rubbing his tummy, and saying my name. If I had listened to Ezzo, I would be missing out on all of this.

BabyWise stole many precious weeks from me in the beginning of my son's life. I wish I could have just loved on him without all the fear that Ezzo put into me about creating a spoiled baby. I am so grateful that I found out the truth about biology and how God created babies to eat and for moms and dads to nurture them; I just wish someone had warned me about BabyWise, or I had been educated enough to see it for what it was, before I had my son.

Married to the Haitian Sensation since 2007
Mom to S, DS since October 2009

and

E, DD born February 22nd, 2016

KSL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to KSL For This Useful Post:
2TMama (03-28-2016), bananacake (03-24-2016), BarefootBetsy (03-30-2016), BlissfullyEsther (04-27-2016), cbmk4 (03-25-2016), CelticJourney (03-24-2016), charla (03-24-2016), Dovenoir (03-29-2016), everybody's mother (03-25-2016), FlyingBlueKiwi (03-24-2016), graciousmomma (03-24-2016), greengirl19 (03-25-2016), HuggaBuggaMommy (03-24-2016), KarenBoo (04-13-2016), Katigre (03-24-2016), Llee (03-24-2016), MamaRachel (03-24-2016), marigold (04-16-2016), MaybeGracie (03-24-2016), MegMarch (03-24-2016), Olive Tiger (04-05-2016), OnAMission (03-24-2016), PlateauMama (03-25-2016), Pragmatist (03-24-2016), Quiteria (03-24-2016), Ravenzmama (03-29-2016), Redeemed (03-25-2016), RoseOfGrace (04-04-2016), rosesnsnails (04-16-2016), SalH (04-27-2016), schmamy (04-18-2016), Singingmom (04-17-2016), Soliloquy (03-24-2016), squiddles (03-24-2016), sweetpeasmommy (03-24-2016), Tasmanian Saint (03-24-2016), tempestjewel (03-29-2016), ValiantJoy07 (03-25-2016), WaitPatientlyOnTheLord (04-13-2016), Zooey (03-25-2016)
Old 03-24-2016, 11:34 AM   #2
bananacake
Rose Garden

I Am A BananaCake

bananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freedom post-BabyWise

Wow And your husband's response It shows you how Americanized the Ezzo view is!

3 kiddos (16 1/2, 14 & 9)
Praying for semi-son, age 35

I live by the motto: seek first to understand.

"Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2
bananacake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bananacake For This Useful Post:
BarefootBetsy (03-30-2016), Dovenoir (03-29-2016), everybody's mother (03-25-2016), FlyingBlueKiwi (03-24-2016), KSL (03-24-2016), MariJo7 (03-24-2016), Redeemed (03-25-2016), Tasmanian Saint (03-24-2016), WaitPatientlyOnTheLord (04-13-2016), Zooey (03-25-2016)
Old 03-25-2016, 03:09 PM   #3
Zooey
Rose Trellis

Zooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananacake View Post
Wow And your husband's response It shows you how Americanized the Ezzo view is!
This.
KSL (03-28-2016), Soliloquy (03-27-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 02:12 PM   #4
jenny_islander
Rose Trellis

jenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond reputejenny_islander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananacake View Post
It shows you how Americanized the Ezzo view is!
IKR? Listening to Ezzo gives the impression that it's impossible to raise a well-adjusted, healthy baby without separate bedrooms for every child, a clock that tells minutes, and a drop-sided crib. Oh really.

Or, we can avoid the endless aaaaangst over "high-chair manners" that authors like this tend to inflict on nervous first-time parents by...not using a high chair. Problem solved!
Wife to John, December 18, 1999 ~ Mother to Sophia, March 13, 2004 ~ Mother to Eva, June 10, 2006 ~ Mother to Matthew, December 21, 2009 ~ Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will lift me up.
jenny_islander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jenny_islander For This Useful Post:
KSL (04-27-2016), MercyInDisguise (04-17-2016), rjy9343 (04-13-2016), Tasmanian Saint (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 06:03 PM   #5
Aerynne
Rose Garden

Aerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond reputeAerynne has a reputation beyond repute

I can't even read Ezzo because if I even read it, the entire time thinking "this is poison" I STILL absorb it and find myself thinking in that direction after reading it.

I bought two Ezzo books at a yard sale last Saturday so I could recycle them. I always buy used copies when I see them and I put them in the recycle so no one else can be poisoned, at least not by those copies.

born of water and of the Spirit 4/96
married 5/02

Mama to:

Jan 2, 2024

And many I hope to hold in heaven one day
Aerynne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aerynne For This Useful Post:
everybody's mother (04-15-2016), FlyingBlueKiwi (04-14-2016), KarenBoo (04-13-2016), KSL (04-27-2016), Llee (04-17-2016), MariJo7 (04-17-2016), MercyInDisguise (04-17-2016), rjy9343 (04-14-2016), rosesnsnails (04-16-2016), Tasmanian Saint (04-13-2016), Zooey (04-16-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 06:30 PM   #6
KarenBoo
Rose Garden

KarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond reputeKarenBoo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing your story. We did Ezzo for 2 months with our oldest, and I still get sad when I think about it. So much of your story resonates with me!

crunchy, homeschooling, and focused on healing with diet, homeopathy, and QRI cold laser reflex integration
KarenBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KarenBoo For This Useful Post:
KSL (04-27-2016)
Old 04-16-2016, 08:32 AM   #7
Zooey
Rose Trellis

Zooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond reputeZooey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerynne View Post

I can't even read Ezzo because if I even read it, the entire time thinking "this is poison" I STILL absorb it and find myself thinking in that direction after reading it.

I bought two Ezzo books at a yard sale last Saturday so I could recycle them. I always buy used copies when I see them and I put them in the recycle so no one else can be poisoned, at least not by those copies.
I have used them (deconstructed) as a liner for the cats' litter box....
everybody's mother (04-20-2016), FlyingBlueKiwi (04-26-2016), KarenBoo (04-16-2016), Llee (04-17-2016), MariJo7 (04-17-2016), Tasmanian Saint (04-16-2016)
Old 04-14-2016, 07:21 AM   #8
rjy9343
Rose Garden

rjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond reputerjy9343 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny_islander View Post
Or, we can avoid the endless aaaaangst over "high-chair manners" that authors like this tend to inflict on nervous first-time parents by...not using a high chair. Problem solved!
I had to look up high chair manners. I want proof that isn't a joke.
I like high chairs. They give me a safe place for the baby to sit and watch while I cook or clean the kitchen. They also make meals easier on me since he is up high and I can feed him and he can babble at us.

Wife to my brilliant geek James iNtJ since 4/08
Mom to our angel boy Jay 5/08 our quirky miracle DD Ivy 6/10
mellow miracle DS Jacob 7/15
Often Please forgive my frequent typos

Standing firmly on Team Lioness!!! Roar!!!
I am ready for people to know I am a GCM find me on Facebook
rjy9343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:26 AM   #9
MariJo7
Rose Trellis

MariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMariJo7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjy9343 View Post
I had to look up high chair manners. I want proof that isn't a joke.
I like high chairs. They give me a safe place for the baby to sit and watch while I cook or clean the kitchen. They also make meals easier on me since he is up high and I can feed him and he can babble at us.
What are "high chair manners"? I'd love to hear a good joke!

I can't remember it myself but my aunt and my parents have told me I liked the high chair when I was little. I liked to be on the same level with the rest of the family and to have eye contact. But I doubt I had any kind of "high chair manners". I have seen a picture of myself as a baby, sitting in the high chair, my mom feeding me spinage. I'm green all over in that picture and looks like I'm having great fun.
MariJo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariJo7 For This Useful Post:
AngelaVA (04-17-2016), everybody's mother (04-20-2016), rjy9343 (04-17-2016)
Old 04-17-2016, 03:42 PM   #10
ViolaMum
Rose Garden

ViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond reputeViolaMum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariJo7 View Post
What are "high chair manners"? I'd love to hear a good joke!

I can't remember it myself but my aunt and my parents have told me I liked the high chair when I was little. I liked to be on the same level with the rest of the family and to have eye contact. But I doubt I had any kind of "high chair manners". I have seen a picture of myself as a baby, sitting in the high chair, my mom feeding me spinage. I'm green all over in that picture and looks like I'm having great fun.
Yeah, Ezzo would consider that bad High Chair Manners. Babies are not allowed to throw or drop food on the floor, it must stay clean. They are not supposed to get covered in food or spit it out either.

I read this review of Babywise on Amazon when I had a little toddler in the midst of throwing food. The reviewer praised Babywise up and down saying that because of Ezzo HER child was neat and respectful and NEVER needed a mat under HER high chair because she wasn't a Bad Baby who threw food. SHE could actually take her baby to a restaurant. (Those parents who take messy babies to restaurants should be ashamed.) It was such a self-righteous and quite frankly hostile-to-children post that I felt badly for her child.
Prima, Secunda, Tertia, and Quarta

Youth and Beauty are fleeting, but the ability to bake a great chocolate cake lasts forever!
ViolaMum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViolaMum For This Useful Post:
MercyInDisguise (04-17-2016), rjy9343 (04-17-2016)
Old 04-17-2016, 08:19 PM   #11
CelticJourney
Administrator

CelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond reputeCelticJourney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariJo7 View Post
What are "high chair manners"? I'd love to hear a good joke!....
Baby sits nicely in the chair, does not reach for the spoon, does not fuss for more, opens their mouth on command, eats whatever is given to them, etc.

According to Anne Marie Ezzo 'there is nothing glorifying God about a baby with carrots in their hair'. What a lie!

"Truth without love is divisive and hurtful & love without truth is anemic"--Pastor Estep

Arise, cry out in the night...pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord; Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children..; Lamentations 2:19
CelticJourney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CelticJourney For This Useful Post:
rjy9343 (04-18-2016)
Old 03-24-2016, 11:59 AM   #12
sweetpeasmommy
Rose Garden

sweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife to ISTJ DH 1997
Mom to one Sweet Boy 10/2004

sweetpeasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetpeasmommy For This Useful Post:
KSL (03-24-2016)
Old 03-24-2016, 12:20 PM   #13
Soliloquy
Rose Garden

Why climb a mountain? Because it's there!

Soliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for sharing your story with us.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soliloquy For This Useful Post:
KSL (03-24-2016)
Old 03-24-2016, 01:08 PM   #14
sunflowermom
Rose Garden

sunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond reputesunflowermom has a reputation beyond repute

Married my DH in 2/2008
Gave birth my DS 3/2012
sunflowermom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sunflowermom For This Useful Post:
KSL (03-24-2016)
Old 03-24-2016, 03:02 PM   #15
HuggaBuggaMommy
Administrator

HuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond repute

And your husband is a gem!

Oh, and I'm sorry you went through that.

Oldest, 22
Middlest, 13
Youngest, 10
HuggaBuggaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HuggaBuggaMommy For This Useful Post:
KSL (03-24-2016), rosesnsnails (04-16-2016)