Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Random Quotes from Wise Mamas

~* Please help keep GCM free by using our
Amazon.com affiliate link. Thank you! *~

Go Back   Gentle Christian Mothers Community > Health and Wellness > Natural Health & Nutrition *Public*
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Natural Health & Nutrition *Public* Discuss herbs, homeopathy, home remedies, etc., and healthy eating.
A public forum.

Please Note: A variety of opinions and ideas are shared on GCM. Personal experiences, suggestions, and tips found here are in no way intended to substitute for medical counsel from a healthcare professional. Always use your own good judgement and seek professional advice when in doubt about a health concern.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #16
sweetpeasmommy
Rose Garden

sweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flower Remedies

It's a way of determining which things are helpful or not helpful to the body. http://www.ladybarbara.net/html/self-testing.html

Wife to ISTJ DH 1997
Mom to one Sweet Boy 10/2004

sweetpeasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetpeasmommy For This Useful Post:
rjy9343 (01-29-2013)
Old 01-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #17
wisdomjourney

Thank you!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #18
houseforjoy
Rose Garden

trying to live like olaf "this is the best day of my life!... and quite possibly the last!"

houseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond reputehouseforjoy has a reputation beyond repute

where do you find/purchase these?

Psalm 13
How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?How long will you hide your face from me? 2 How long must I take counsel in my soul
and have sorrow in my heart all the day?....because I am shaken. 5 But I have trusted in your steadfast love;
my heart shall rejoice in your salvation. 6 I will sing to the Lord,
because he has dealt bountifully with me.

houseforjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #19
sweetpeasmommy
Rose Garden

sweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond reputesweetpeasmommy has a reputation beyond repute

amazon, luckyvitamin, vitacost

Wife to ISTJ DH 1997

houseforjoy (01-29-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #20
inesperada
Rose Garden

Play nice, y'all.

inesperada has disabled reputation

I just ordered a bunch more from Frontier. You ca get them at WF or local health food stores, but they're spendier.

Wife of mi medianaranja, the tender-hearted servant, whose still waters run deep
Abbott, intensely 10
Hooch, SIX!
Our God is the God of the unexpected. ~Bill Crowder
inesperada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to inesperada For This Useful Post:
houseforjoy (01-29-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 02:06 PM   #21
hellomama
Deactivated

hellomama is a name known to allhellomama is a name known to allhellomama is a name known to allhellomama is a name known to allhellomama is a name known to allhellomama is a name known to allhellomama is a name known to all

hellomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #22
Glitterfish
Rose Garden

That's not grey in my hair, it's glitter growing from my head. Duh. (formerly of the sstarcake variety)

Glitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterfish has a reputation beyond repute

This is great! Thank you!

Punky
Peanut
Stinker
two we never got to hold
and one due in May 2015

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!". ~Mythbusters
Glitterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #23
momyshaver
Rose Trellis

Grace is for mamas too!

momyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud ofmomyshaver has much to be proud of

Thank you for posting. Subbing to learn more
momyshaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #24
Stiina
Rose Garden

Not Sharing Exuberantly Anymore

Stiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond repute

Stiina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #25
MiriamRose
Rose Garden

Growing is hard work

MiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond reputeMiriamRose has a reputation beyond repute

I need to print this out and mark on it too.

Wife to my Submariner for 5 years!
MiriamRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #26
DancingWithElves
Rose Garden
I support GCM!

Blissed out in the January sun

DancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond reputeDancingWithElves has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for starting this

I've been using flower remedies since 2006 on myself and my family members. i first became interested when treating a foster child of mine and not being able to cut through the red tape to get her effective treatment from the mainstream medicine.

i've been making my own for a while too

once, i had someone introduce me as "the one who talks to flowers... and they answer!" and he was only half-joking

i love flower remedies. if you are getting very excited, i don't want to cool your enthusiasm, but i do want to say that they are not all-powerful, and if you, or someone else is experiencing a true health crisis, go get emergency help (tuck the bottles of remedies in your pocket and bring them along)

to begin, start by identifying what is the ONE thing you need help with the most. pray.
then decide if there are other things that go right along withe ONE thing. usually, there are you may choose to use one to five remedies at a time.

take them as often as you feel you need them. stop when you feel you are "done" or when you forget to take them on a regular basis.

some have used the "kitchen sink" approach, but it seldom works

while it's extremely unlikely to have an adverse or an allergic reaction, remember, anything is possible.

emotional and spiritual crises of healing are common.

peace
my belongs to the babywearing 'Architect'
Dancing with my three Magical Elves Smiles the Stampede Sugar Plump & Double Dimples

Kissing each elf 1,000,000 times a day, and when there's time left tracking gnomes, singing folk songs on the porch, befriending dragonflies, and bopping sun-frosted 'fros through the dandelion fields.

DancingWithElves is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DancingWithElves For This Useful Post:
gdzprncess (06-17-2013), Mommainrwanda (02-08-2013), Stiina (02-09-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #27
Stiina
Rose Garden

Not Sharing Exuberantly Anymore

Stiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond reputeStiina has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Irene.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Ok, I've tried three times now but I can't read that list. I am way too impatient to read the whole thing and it makes my eyes buggy and sore. Would someone experienced want to help me out to see what would be good for me to take regarding my headaches?
Stiina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #28
celestial princess
Rose Garden

...sometimes I can't see it for the trees

celestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that is an amazing list! Thank you!
celestial princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:58 AM   #29
celestial princess
Rose Garden

...sometimes I can't see it for the trees

celestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond reputecelestial princess has a reputation beyond repute

How long before you start noticing a change with FR?
celestial princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #30
sweetpeasmommy
Rose Garden

I notice right away to 3 days. I am sure some take longer and I have kept giving long term and seen that work too even when no immediate results were seen. I personally use a "kitchen sink" approach and have seen amazing results even if I am not doing it correctly.

Wife to ISTJ DH 1997

Stiina (02-09-2013)