View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:13 AM   #2
HuggaBuggaMommy
Moderator in Arts & Entertainment, Babes in Arms, Little Explorers, Single Mamas, and Vegetarianism & Veganism

HuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond reputeHuggaBuggaMommy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: light and fluffy vegan cake? good vegan pancakes?

If you find fluffy vegan pancakes, please let me know. Every recipe I try turn out like lead bombs. I usually add Enjoy Life mini chips to hide that fact.

As for cake, I don't know if I'd consider this fluffy, but it's moist and good, I think. http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2013...olate-ganache/

I have made it without the oil, subbing 1/4 cup applesauce OR adding another 1/4 cup avocado, and it's turned out fine. I also don't add the coffee and use water instead.
Claire (9) - our tenacious miracle and lover of rainbows and horses
& Noah (6) - full of "fun-ness and surprises."
Stepmom to Gray (25) and her husband, Trox.
HuggaBuggaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote