Thread: Keeping records
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 05:19 PM   #15
SonshineMama
Rose Garden

SonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping records

Ive graduated a kid and I keep very little. All we needed to help dd get into a few colleges was a transcript, her DPI forms (official homeschool registration) and ACT scores. Beyond that, I kept few projects and pieces of writing that were sentimental like her college essays that made me cry

Im using same approach w ds. A transcript, his dpi forms, and testing except he will more than likely only test to get into technical college (accuplacer) instead of taking ACTs. Hes now considering a 4 year degree but would likely start at technical college to save money.

I dont plan to expand what Im documenting for homeschooling w DD2 except shes planning college classes in high school. She potentially needs to be significantly more competitive as shes already expressing interest in a very competitive pre- physical therapy and will need to get scholarships or to go to a public college
SonshineMama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SonshineMama For This Useful Post:
knitlove (07-02-2019), marbles (07-03-2019)