Thread: Bentonite Clay
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #43
me
Rose Garden

me has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bentonite Clay

I emailed Carol this weekend at earthslivingclay and she sent me back some info on liver, moles, scars, and allergies! I have got to, got to, got to, get their book . Here's what she said:

"...Although I have not worked first hand with using the clay on moles, according to the information in my clay books the protocol is as follows: Drink 2 oz. clay twice daily. Dab on a relatively heavy amount of hydrated clay directly on the mole. Leave it on and allow it to dry. Repeat this process 5-6 times daily. At the end of the day apply the last coating, cover with a cloth bandage and leave on all night. After 7-14 days you will notice small pieces of the mole simply flaking off. Continue until completely gone. it could take as long as 30 days. The pulling effect is the clay drying up the mole.

The issue with the scar: This treatment takes several months as the clay is working to remove the knotting, and keloid effects of the scar. In the book " Living Clay" Perry A' says to drink 2 oz.clay twice daily and apply the clay about 1/4" thick to the area and cover with saran wrap for at least 1 hr. then rinse. She would need to do this daily...."
Allergies"...The following is an excerpt from Ran Knishinsky's book, The Clay Cure:

Allergies and hay fever are caused by the release of histamines. The liver becomes plugged up with toxins and fatty tissue and therefore cannot produce the necessary antihistamines to neutralize the allergic reactions. The first thing to do is clean and rebuild the liver. Once that is done, the allergies and hay fever may disappear.

The good news about clay is that not only will it help stimulate the eliminatory channels, but it can effectively treat allergies and hay fever. Adsorption is a relatively quick process--almost instantaneous in certain cases. The adsorptive surfaces of the clay prevent the allergic reaction by quickly neutralizing allergens before these foreign invaders can attach themselves to the blood cells. In addition, any histamines produced by the allergens that have "gotten away" can also be quickly adsorbed. Water-soluble allergens are bound up by clay because if its intense hydrophilic (water-loving) nature.

Some people, after taking the clay, notice an immediate improvement in their condition. Sometimes the allergies and hay fever disappear altogether. Others see no sudden improvement and must keep taking the clay quite a while before they obtain visible results. The reaction, of course, depends on the state of the liver and the condition of the immune system. A healthier liver will bounce back more quickly than one that is sick.

If you do not achieve results relatively quickly, then give the clay time to work. One heaping teaspoon once per day in a glass of freshly squeezed lemon water will be sufficient. In the meantime, take advantage of homeopathic detoxification remedies and herbal formulas to stimulate cleansing."

I know for me and the kids, since we have have entered spring drinking the clay, we havent had to take benadryl or singulair or my asthma inhaler since. At the beginning for the first few days of the clay, which was also the beginning of spring, we did have to take meds. We still get light allergy symptoms but they are like "normal" peoples now We just dab a little clay on the spot, wash our eyes if they water, or take a clay bath when our body releases the allergin, then we are fine in minutes!

I also found the use of clay with vericose veins:
"When dealing with varicose and spider veins, many naturopaths recommend first and foremost an internal detoxification to clean the blood, increase the strength and flexibility of the vein walls, and improve circulation. When it comes to detoxing, nothing works better than Calcium Bentonite Clay. (CLICK HERE to learn more about detoxification)

In his book The Healing Clay, Michel Abehsera has the following recommendations for dealing with spider and varicose veins: First a thorough detoxification. That is followed with local applications of hydrated clay, which is allowed to dry for approximate 1 to 1 1/2 hours, then washed off and reapplied. He also recommends sleeping with light clay applications, and frequent clay baths to help increase circulation.

Ran Knishinsky, author of The Clay Cure, recommends ingesting clay daily. To do this, you can either eat hydrated clay or drink liquefied clay. Generally, it is suggested that one to two tablespoons of hydrated clay daily is the proper amount for an adult. For those who prefer to take their clay in liquid form, we recommend one to two ounces daily. In all three cases, it is recommended to take the clay on an empty stomach for best results. And if you're taking any medication, it is recommended to wait 1-3 hours before ingesting clay, but please check with your physician, as medications vary in time release and content. Also soak 15- 20 minutes at least once a week in a hot bath into which a cup of powdered clay or 2-4 cups of liquefied Calcium Bentonite Clay has been added."
me is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.3 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.05708 seconds
  • Memory Usage 6,972KB
  • Queries Executed 14 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo