View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 08:50 PM   #7
mommychem
Rose Garden
I support GCM!

Butterfly on my face :)

mommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond reputemommychem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Learning to Read Resources -- Share what you've used.

I did 100 Easy Lessons with my older two. Iím now going through it with my son. I attempted it at least three time with my oldest, once when she was four, then five, but she wasnít ready until about age six. Then we took a break in between and came back. She reads excellently. My second got it a bit quicker than my first. She wanted to do multiple lessons in the same day. Now Iím working through it with my five year old. Sometimes we do 4-5 lessons in a week. Sometimes we do one. But heís retaining it and is learning to decode outside of the program though we are only around lesson 30.
2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, Baby #5 EDD 7/3/2020
3 VBACs
mommychem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mommychem For This Useful Post:
Soliloquy (04-10-2019)